PDA

View Full Version : A New Thought On Fights

34 Inch Stick
06-09-2004, 09:57 AM
When the Cubs play on the same night as a 1/2 price Sox night there seems to be no problems.

npdempse
06-09-2004, 11:23 AM
There's already a thread on this. Hard to tell if it's because there was a Cubs game or because you had to get off your ass to get a beer in the outfield.

kittle545feet
06-09-2004, 12:22 PM
i was paying attention to the fight thing myself and i had a feeling that there wouldn't be any because the cubs were playing at the same time. i think its pretty clear that the cubs fans are the ones who are out of place and should stay home if all they want to do is start crap with sox fans. a side note.......... i could care less how many fights there are at the cell. i know i'm in the minority on this issue, in fact i have recieved some pretty strange responses to some of the things i have said on these pages. but as long as no one is punching me, i could care less how many fights there are. i don't know why so many are concerned about the "reputation" of the white sox and their fans. i suggest telling anyone who has a problem with fights or attendance or anything else to kiss your ass. i like having a park where opposing teams fans know they will be dealt with if they start anything. but again, i'm in the minority on this one! :cool: