PDA

View Full Version : Hawk & DJ During Nationally Televised Games

fledgedrallycap
06-09-2004, 09:49 AM
Gang,

I sent an e-mail to Hawk and DJ last night and they may read it over the air, but was just curious if anyone here knew where those two watch the game when the Sox are televised nationally? My guess is they are still in the press box watching, but maybe they're in a suite, the clubhouse, a golf course ???

Does anyone else wish that during those national games that the radio broadcast would invite the two of them up for a couple innings? Hearing the four of them together would be kind of neat in moderate dosages...

FoulTerritory
06-09-2004, 11:40 PM
Well, they just answered your question. Sounds as if they are either in the clubhouse, or in Hawk's case, in pajamas eating room service at the hotel . . . . "I love room service" . . .

fledgedrallycap
06-10-2004, 09:01 AM
Damn, missed it. I was doing a lot of surfing during some of the ugly parts of last nights game.

wdelaney72
06-10-2004, 09:06 AM
The only problem with that would be Farm-e-o and Hawk would start rambing at nauseum about golf.

It's bad enough to have to hear sports radio discuss golf, yet now the Sox game would turn into golf talk.

Golf is not a sport, it's a competitive activity, but I suppose that's a discussion for "The Parking Lot".

mike squires
06-10-2004, 09:06 AM
Dan Fledfge~i was half asleep when they read but it woke me up. I sentone similar to that only asking where he watches it during the stints they have been in the playoffs...