PDA

View Full Version : Became a Sox fan yesterday

NeoSoxFan
06-09-2004, 02:09 AM
Well as of yesterday I am now White Sox fan. My cousin Grant Hansen was drafted the 89th pick from the team. You guys got a future ace and will not be dissapointed. Just wanted to say hello and look forward to chatting with you all. :smile:

Dan Gelo
06-09-2004, 02:13 AM
Welcome! :D:

soltrain21
06-09-2004, 02:17 AM
How old is he and what does he feature and all that good stuff

StockdaleForVeep
06-09-2004, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by NeoSoxFan
Well as of yesterday I am now White Sox fan. My cousin Grant Hansen was drafted the 89th pick from the team. You guys got a future ace and will not be dissapointed. Just wanted to say hello and look forward to chatting with you all. :smile:

Welcome

and bear in mind if he turns into a lemon like rauch and others, we will have a way now to hunt him and you down....

or if he is good

Can i be yer buddy!

hose
06-09-2004, 06:21 AM

Welcome aboard.

The White Sox are looking forward to seeing both you and Grant at the Cell in the future.

voodoochile
06-09-2004, 06:30 AM

and bear in mind if he turns into a lemon like rauch and others, we will have a way now to hunt him and you down....

or if he is good Can i be yer buddy!

That pretty much sums up WSI in a nutshell. Welcome Aboard! :D:

delben91
06-09-2004, 06:52 AM
I'll add my voice to the chorus.

Welcome!

:gulp: :gulp: (one for you and one for Grant)

Hokiesox
06-09-2004, 07:11 AM
Welcome, but be prepared for cynicism. If you have a teenage son, you aint seen nothing yet until you spend a day perusing WSI. We hope your cousin does well, we could use future aces. Just don't pay attention to the rest of our comments about the team.

Railsplitter
06-09-2004, 07:27 AM

Good to have you aboard, both as a fan and ay WSI.

bestkosher
06-09-2004, 08:16 AM
halleluah another sox convert..welcome to the church.

And remember you are not allowed to drink more than one beer on tuesdays.

Palehose13
06-09-2004, 08:19 AM
Welcome!

Don't let them scare you...we're not all cynics and pessimists.

HomerCoach
06-09-2004, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Palehose13
Welcome!

Don't let them scare you...we're not all cynics and pessimists.

Heck, I still think Koch can close. I guess you can blame that on me being an idiot.

34 Inch Stick
06-09-2004, 08:54 AM
Climb aboard, it's a good time to be a Sox fan.

Tell your cousin to get the arm ready for Saturday because they are taking tryouts for the 5th starter.

Rocky Soprano
06-09-2004, 08:55 AM
Welcome Aboard!

GO SOX!

SOXintheBURGH
06-09-2004, 12:45 PM
Glad to have ya! :gulp:

Baby Fisk
06-09-2004, 12:47 PM
What took you so long??? :cool:

Hangar18
06-09-2004, 01:47 PM
Being a SOX fan is easy .............(being a fan of the other team is especially easy) STAYING a Dedicated SOX fan is the hard part.
Are you willing to defend your reasons for BEING A SOX FAN to those (The Media, other teams "fans" for example) who Oppose You?

Whitesox029
06-09-2004, 05:50 PM
A potential future direct link to the Sox Clubhouse! Congratulations on becoming a Sox fan, and remember-- even if the Sox trade your cousin somewhere along the line, there's no need to change allegiance! I have a number of cousins who are Cub fans, after all.

SoxBoy14
06-09-2004, 06:34 PM
Welcome to the light side of the force. :)