PDA

View Full Version : Meet Ozzie Guillen Friday!

TornLabrum
06-08-2004, 11:43 PM
The Windy City Sox Fans will be holding their first "Windy City Lunch Bunch" luncheon Friday at the Old Eagle Banquet Room of the Polo Cafe (around 32nd St. on Morgan) Friday from 11:30a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Ozzie Guillen has confirmed that he will be our first guest (and may bring some other people from the club with him).

If you're not familiar with the club, we raise money through these luncheons for Chicago Baseball Cancer Charities, earmarked for Children's Memorial Hospital. The luncheon includes an autograph session, a buffet lunch, and a Q&A session hosted by Dave Wills.

Donations for the luncheon are $32.00 for members, $37.00 for nonmenters, and $22 for Children age 2-11. Again, all money above our expenses goes to CBCC. To make reservations, call the Windy City Sox Fans Hot Line at (708) 424-8520.

I'll be there. Hope to see some of you there, too.

ewokpelts
06-09-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
The Windy City Sox Fans will be holding their first "Windy City Lunch Bunch" luncheon Friday at the Old Eagle Banquet Room of the Polo Cafe (around 32nd St. on Morgan) Friday from 11:30a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Ozzie Guillen has confirmed that he will be our first guest (and may bring some other people from the club with him).

If you're not familiar with the club, we raise money through these luncheons for Chicago Baseball Cancer Charities, earmarked for Children's Memorial Hospital. The luncheon includes an autograph session, a buffet lunch, and a Q&A session hosted by Dave Wills.

Donations for the luncheon are $32.00 for members, $37.00 for nonmenters, and $22 for Children age 2-11. Again, all money above our expenses goes to CBCC. To make reservations, call the Windy City Sox Fans Hot Line at (708) 424-8520.

I'll be there. Hope to see some of you there, too.

If i went, can i join on site?
Gene

TornLabrum
06-09-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by ewokpelts
If i went, can i join on site?
Gene

Yes, you can. Annual membership is $25.00.