PDA

View Full Version : New seats at Tuesdays game?

mrwag
06-08-2004, 07:39 PM
I know there was some speculation as to what was going on at the ballpark this road trip, with the lights being on all night and work being done. Can anyone give an update on this? Maybe someone who went to the game or saw it on TV.

dllrbll7
06-08-2004, 11:58 PM
I'm colorblind but the seats still seemed blue to me, however they looked pretty good with people in almost all of them, i guess they must have been green if there was good attendance

elrod
06-09-2004, 12:06 AM
Didn't see anything different. But I did check out the fan deck in centerfield. Very cool. My 2-year old son was especially fascinated by a 350-pound man with a huge mullet.

inta
06-09-2004, 12:10 AM
i sat in the last row of the UD.
there was an empty seat next to me covered with green pigeon poop...

looked pretty good!

joeynach
06-09-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by mrwag
I know there was some speculation as to what was going on at the ballpark this road trip, with the lights being on all night and work being done. Can anyone give an update on this? Maybe someone who went to the game or saw it on TV.

They just painted some of railings in the aisles in the right field corner area of the upper deck. Thats all! They used to be just a regular chrome or metal color now they have all been painted black.