PDA

View Full Version : Excellent effort put into the draft day thread

hose
06-07-2004, 11:03 PM
Hats off to Randar for all the input on the draft day thread.

Kudos also to Mark Edwards and Fungo.

Randar68
06-07-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by hose

Tavarin and several others helped pick up the slack too as the day went on. Thanks guys. One exhausting day down, one more to go...

Fungo
06-07-2004, 11:34 PM

Originally posted by Randar68

Tavarin and several others helped pick up the slack too as the day went on. Thanks guys. One exhausting day down, one more to go...

Thanks for the kudos and thanks again to all who contributed in the thread. That first round got off to a weird start with the audio on mlb.com causing problems at the most inopportune time. That was hectic.

Nice job by all. Long day coming tomorrow.

SSN721
06-08-2004, 10:08 AM
I also have to say thank you for all the people involved in the draft coverage. I know nothing about the people involved or drafting procedures, thanks a lot for all the info. Very interesting posts on all of the draft, looking forward to further indepth coverage. Thanks again. :D:

Hangar18
06-08-2004, 10:17 AM
YES, thanks to everyone for the effort getting that thread going.
I had the pleasure of watching the flub game with my cousin (who is a flub fan) and was fun giving him all the info on the SOX draft picks .........

DrCrawdad
06-08-2004, 10:33 AM

Tip of the claw to those who contributed to the draft thread. I read it over last night when I got home from work. I have zippo insight to add on the players drafted but enjoyed the comments from our WSI contributors.

http://www.blm.gov/utah/vernal/kudos.jpg