PDA

View Full Version : Draft Thread?

Iguana775
06-07-2004, 11:11 AM
will there be one with analysis of our picks and such? i didnt see one.

Fungo
06-07-2004, 11:20 AM
I'm sure there will be. I figured I'd give Randar or one of the others with more tenure the honor. If it shakes out anything like the latest mock draft at BA, I'd be ecstatic.

Randar68
06-07-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Fungo
I'm sure there will be. I figured I'd give Randar or one of the others with more tenure the honor. If it shakes out anything like the latest mock draft at BA, I'd be ecstatic.

Yep, was about to start one...

SEALgep
06-07-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Iguana775
will there be one with analysis of our picks and such? i didnt see one. It will be fun to discuss it here, but there are good analysis on futuresox.com. They have previews on there now.

BigEdWalsh
06-07-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Randar68
Yep, was about to start one...

Excellant! I for one don't know anything about anybody in the draft and I'm sure there are many like me. With 3 picks in the top 40 I sure hope the Sox do well.
I hope we get some good analysis on the Sox picks and I'm sure you guys who are up on this stuff will come through. Thanks in advance!

BigEdWalsh
06-07-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by SEALgep
It will be fun to discuss it here, but there are good analysis on futuresox.com. They have previews on there now.

I wasn't even aware of the futuresox.com site. Just checked it out. It's awesome...added it to my favorites. Thanks for the info!