PDA

View Full Version : Calling KW, Calling KW!


HomerCoach
06-07-2004, 09:00 AM
Buddy,

It's obvious to everyone familiar with the White Sox that our 5th starter and our bullpen are our biggest problems. You've said that if changes need to be made, they would be made. Now is the time! Eddie Guardado, Freddy Garcia, Tom Glavine, Brad Lidge, or some other reliever that can close or 5th starter that can last 5 innings. KW, make a move to restore our faith and our hopes, PLEASE!

Sincerely,
A Concerned Sox Fan

CubKilla
06-07-2004, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by HomerCoach
Buddy,

It's obvious to everyone familiar with the White Sox that our 5th starter and our bullpen are our biggest problems. You've said that if changes need to be made, they would be made. Now is the time! Eddie Guardado, Freddy Garcia, Tom Glavine, Brad Lidge, or some other reliever that can close or 5th starter that can last 5 innings. KW, make a move to restore our faith and our hopes, PLEASE!

Sincerely,
A Concerned Sox Fan

I know you're pipedreaming but there's no way a contender is going to give up a guy like Lidge.

Blueprint1
06-07-2004, 05:16 PM
How about a trade with the Pirates for Kip Wells and Jose Masa I bet we could get them for a few prospects and it might be like killing two birds with one stone. Just a thought.

bobj4400
06-07-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Blueprint1
How about a trade with the Pirates for Kip Wells and Jose Masa I bet we could get them for a few prospects and it might be like killing two birds with one stone. Just a thought.

Not a bad thought, but I have strong reservations about bringing marginal national league pitchers into the American League. Anyone remember Todd Ritchie??

fquaye149
06-07-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Blueprint1
How about a trade with the Pirates for Kip Wells and Jose Masa I bet we could get them for a few prospects and it might be like killing two birds with one stone. Just a thought.


kenny has burned all his bridges with kip wells, and perhaps rightly so

JoseCanseco6969
06-07-2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by fquaye149
kenny has burned all his bridges with kip wells, and perhaps rightly so

You're right and KW will not suck up his pride and take back Kip Wells. The media would have a field day with that since we traded him away for a less that a bag of balls. I'd like to see kipper back but logically it wont happen.