PDA

View Full Version : Koch T-Shirt


Whitesox029
06-06-2004, 11:42 PM
Kuck Foch T-shirt (http://www.zazzle.com/contributors/products/product/product.asp?cid=238320065991363643&caching=on&product%5Fid=235491672859424236&index=1)
Let's all show up Tuesday with these on.

The Cheat
06-07-2004, 12:40 AM
sounds like a good Idea to me :D:

BainesHOF
06-07-2004, 02:03 AM
What about making a shirt for the moron manager who puts Koch in?

ND_Sox_Fan
06-07-2004, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by BainesHOF
What about making a shirt for the moron manager who puts Koch in?

What about for the idiot GM who forces his manager to put Koch in???

Railsplitter
06-07-2004, 07:54 AM
Koch Kerosene Korps has an set of unfortunate initials.

kittle42
06-07-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Railsplitter
Koch Kerosene Korps has an set of unfortunate initials.

Then why not use "Corps?"

bennyw41
06-07-2004, 09:05 AM
Answer me this, because I've never understanded this. Why can't you just put F@#k Koch. I mean, its a free country, what are you afraid of?

I would write the real word, but much respect for mods.

kittle42
06-07-2004, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by bennyw41
Answer me this, because I've never understanded this. Why can't you just put F@#k Koch. I mean, its a free country, what are you afraid of?

I would write the real word, but much respect for mods.

I couldn't get into a Cubs/Cards game at Busch with a "Cubs Suck" shirt, and while the parks here at home may be a little more lenient than our hickish neighbors to the south, I am willing to bet you couldn't get by with that shirt.

bennyw41
06-07-2004, 09:15 AM
Thats stupid. And so are those shirts. Sorry.

kittle42
06-07-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by bennyw41
Thats stupid. And so are those shirts. Sorry.

I have always respected people's negative opinion on Cubs Suck shirts and the like. However, my favorite passions in sports are:

1. Sox baseball
2. Northwestern football
3. Hating the Cubs
4. Blackhawk hockey

I have a right to hate the Cubs and express my sentiments at a game involving them and not involving my team at all.

jcirish85
06-07-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by kittle42
I couldn't get into a Cubs/Cards game at Busch with a "Cubs Suck" shirt, and while the parks here at home may be a little more lenient than our hickish neighbors to the south, I am willing to bet you couldn't get by with that shirt.
Why dont you just wear it as an undershirt and then take off your overshirt (is that a word?) once you get into the game?

kittle42
06-07-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by jcirish85
Why dont you just wear it as an undershirt and then take off your overshirt (is that a word?) once you get into the game?

Well, I eventually ended up doing that, but I got stopped initially.

jshanahanjr
06-07-2004, 12:11 PM
If your a fan of the Sox, don't wear those stupid shirts. Koch is on the Sox until futher notice. So support him or stay at home and boo your TV. Thanks for that one Cade McNown.

CubKilla
06-07-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by jshanahanjr
If your a fan of the Sox, don't wear those stupid shirts. Koch is on the Sox until futher notice. So support him or stay at home and boo your TV. Thanks for that one Cade McNown.

If you're a fan of the team and you're devoting time and/or money into a product that continually chooses to bring in an ineffective "closer" to throw gas on the fire every game, then you should be able to boo, hiss, catcall..... even wear a "Kuck Foch" T-shirt to The Cell.