PDA

View Full Version : Preparing for Tuesday: Your Favorite Anti-Koch Chant!


patbooyah
06-06-2004, 10:57 PM
what chant would you like to hear IF billy koch comes into the game on tuesday? i may or may not be looking for ideas.

you know...

"trade billy"
"koch sucker"
"you suck"

what are your best ideas?

inta
06-06-2004, 11:00 PM
he better not even show his face in the bullpen. he'll need body armor to survive tuesday.

illinibk
06-06-2004, 11:01 PM
I'll go with "you suck"

SoxFan78
06-06-2004, 11:02 PM
F*&K YOU KOCH

patbooyah
06-06-2004, 11:03 PM
my brother suggested "f*** you billy!"

i like the sound of that

StockdaleForVeep
06-06-2004, 11:03 PM
how about stick figures on a sign with one of their heads bleeding on a pike labled "koch"


how about we get a tag like that, have like shingo holding koch's head on a pike.

inta
06-06-2004, 11:04 PM
at wrestling shows they always jeer the bad guys with "aaaasssssssss - hole" chants.

that works for me.

i'll be there with my girlfriend tuesday. no way in hell i'm getting a seat near the sox bullpen coz it's going to get insane down there.

every sox reliever should put a post it note on his cap that reads (not billy).

SoxFan76
06-06-2004, 11:04 PM
What about silence. That would be cool except it's kind of hard to get a whole crowd to be silent.

TornLabrum
06-06-2004, 11:06 PM
If Ozzie ever has the guts to trot his sorry ass out to the mound again, how about, "We want Ligue!"

vegyrex
06-06-2004, 11:06 PM
"Ooops, their goes Billy Botch again." :angry: :angry:

kittle42
06-06-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by inta
at wrestling shows they always jeer the bad guys with "aaaasssssssss - hole" chants.

that works for me.

It is a good idea in life not to take cues from wrestling fans.

Actually, fans at the Cell seem to take cues from wrestling *every* Tuesday night.

FJA
06-06-2004, 11:08 PM
How about they just release him tomorrow and we don't even have to worry about it?

MRKARNO
06-06-2004, 11:10 PM
"No More Koch"

Nellie Comiskey
06-06-2004, 11:12 PM
Two blown saves in one week, with one on national tv.
Koch Blows...bottom line....stay in Seattle, listen to Pearl Jam & Hendrix and become a church softball league closer.......maybe there's a no-walk rule you bum! :angry:

DSpivack
06-06-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Nellie Comiskey
Two blown saves in one week, with one on national tv.
Koch Blows...bottom line....stay in Seattle, listen to Pearl Jam & Hendrix and become a church softball league closer.......maybe there's a no-walk rule you bum! :angry:

See, Koch is a very versatile pitcher. Tonight he blew a game by walking guys; while Thursday he blew a game with a HR.

patbooyah
06-06-2004, 11:37 PM
hopefully next week he'll lose a game by throwing his arm out of his socket and beaning a batter at the same time.

DSpivack
06-06-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by patbooyah
hopefully next week he'll lose a game by throwing his arm out of his socket and beaning a batter at the same time.

Hopefully he'll blow his arm out of his socket reaching for a hoagie on the plane ride back tonight; and never be in a situation to lose a game [for the Sox] again.

santo=dorf
06-06-2004, 11:45 PM
Maybe some Phillies phans at the stadium can come up with something. They'll boo anything.
:pee :bkoch:

Dadawg_77
06-06-2004, 11:46 PM
"you suck koch" Say it loud and repeatedly, probally be bad for PR though.

Hockey one; "Koch, Koch, YOU SUCK"

Everyone brings a paper bag with them, if he enters the game, place said bag on your head.

basic, BOOOOO

MRKARNO
06-06-2004, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77
"you suck koch" Say it loud and repeatedly, probally be bad for PR though.


They deserve bad PR if they dont remove Koch as closer

StockdaleForVeep
06-06-2004, 11:55 PM
Im recalling a 8 men out incident

Someone get a dummy and put 44 Koch on it and hang it over the bullpen\left field wall

patbooyah
06-07-2004, 12:07 AM
i'm totally going to make that dummy on tuesday night. and wednesday.

will i get hassled bringing it in?

will i get tossed for throwing it on the field? what if i just hang it over the outfield railing? maybe drop it 20 ft down?

StockdaleForVeep
06-07-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by patbooyah
i'm totally going to make that dummy on tuesday night. and wednesday.

will i get hassled bringing it in?

will i get tossed for throwing it on the field? what if i just hang it over the outfield railing? maybe drop it 20 ft down?


dont chuck it because it will just delay the game and get u ejected. If u go with a bunch of people, bring it in segments and then construct it inside. I would think if they can fully search the dummy they will allow it. Its not a danger. You just need to hang it near the pen to get his attention. That fence by the pen works nicely.

1951Campbell
06-07-2004, 12:22 AM
Banner:

"Koch = Fredo."

Banner:

"At least Kim's team won the WS."

Banner:

"Thiggy...suit up, we need you."

WSox8404
06-07-2004, 12:54 AM
KOCH SUCKS CROTCH!!!!
(not women's)