PDA

View Full Version : -Ditch Koch Petition Idea-

ndgt10
06-06-2004, 10:50 PM
We need to make a petition labeled "Koch Must Go" and have every member on this forum sign it. We then need to send it straight to Kenny Williams. Anybody have any ideas how to get this thing started?

MRKARNO
06-06-2004, 10:54 PM
Or we could just go to the game on Tuesday with signs saying something to the effect of "Get rid of Koch." It would really make an important statement.

Shoeless Joe
06-06-2004, 11:01 PM
I'm all for it! I can't believe how I was blinded by this guy all season long. He just doesn't cut it anymore, anytime you keep blowing saves like this it's inexcusable. I'm positive today's game has given some Sox fans the incentive to get rid of Koch.

Deadguy
06-06-2004, 11:17 PM
Before the season started, I suggested that Takatsu should start the season as the closer for this team, since the first time through the AL, players would have a tough time picking up his pitches because of his unusual delivery and pitching style.

I don't know how effective he'll be once players have gotten a second look at him, but he deserves the chance to be the closer.

It's seriously time to consider releasing Koch and eating the rest of his salary. He and Konerko cost us the division last year, and I don't want to see Koch given a chance to blow a potential playoff appearance this season.

I've got nothing against Koch, since I truly belive he gives 110% every time he goes out there, but I will hurl if I ever have to witness him taking the mound in a White Sox uniform ever again.

oeo
06-06-2004, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by ndgt10
We need to make a petition labeled "Koch Must Go" and have every member on this forum sign it. We then need to send it straight to Kenny Williams. Anybody have any ideas how to get this thing started?

http://www.petitiononline.com/

mantis1212
06-07-2004, 12:01 AM
Where do I sign

EK

oeo
06-07-2004, 12:03 AM
didn't realize there already was one:
http://www.petitiononline.com/KOCH/petition.html

eurotrash35
06-07-2004, 12:06 AM
I don't think any petition in the history of petitiononline.com has ever worked. I think a better idea would be for some of you guys going to the game tuesday to bring some signs saying something like "fan holding out until koch is gone" and place them in the empty seats. If there are enough of them they would be impossible to miss and it would reach management a lot more effectively than a stupid online petition.