PDA

View Full Version : Woo Woo at Comiskey

Jerry_Manuel
09-19-2001, 08:39 PM
Either my eyes were deciving me or I just saw Ronnie Woo Woo Wickers at Comiskey Park. Drinking beer of course.

danman31
09-19-2001, 08:42 PM
I just hate that guy, he pisses off his neighbors all the time while chanting his famous woo-woo chants too loud. Once he got arrested for it, that I find hilarious.

CerberusWG
09-19-2001, 09:01 PM
I saw him once at I think the Cubs/Sox series last year.

doublem23
09-19-2001, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
Either my eyes were deciving me or I just saw Ronnie Woo Woo Wickers at Comiskey Park. Drinking beer of course.

Hey, if I were a Cub fan, I'd probably try to drink myself stupid right about now.

Luckily, I root for the right side... We implode early.

Chisox353014
09-20-2001, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

And here I thought security would be tight enough to keep crackheads out of the ballpark...

duke of dorwood
09-20-2001, 10:43 AM
He was at a Bear game I was at last year, walking thru the crowd, girls hanging around him, signing autographs. He walked by me looked ay me, and I flipped him off. Boy did he look surprised.

Chisox353014
09-20-2001, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
He was at a Bear game I was at last year, walking thru the crowd, girls hanging around him, signing autographs. He walked by me looked ay me, and I flipped him off. Boy did he look surprised.

LMAO! What kinds of girls were hanging around him? I've seen him on the street a couple times, and even most Cub fans look scared of him.

duke of dorwood
09-20-2001, 11:30 AM
Actually good looking girls, he was really digging it. Made me sick.

:hitless

Just like they hang around me

ihatethecubs
09-21-2001, 01:22 AM
i saw him last year and the cubs sox game at comiskey too. he was walking in with 2 hot broads and i was in my car stuck on 35th st and me and my friend were yelling at him to take a shower and wash his dirty 1980's pullover cubs uniform. he just ignored us. now he has the current cubs uniform that somebody mustve bought for him just like his teeth.

GASHWOUND
09-21-2001, 04:43 AM
This guy was on The Howard Stern Show earlier this year. All for saying WOO WOO 10,000 times a day. What the hell has gone wrong in this country where Ronny WooWoo is a celebrity. How surprised must he have been when while walking to his seat he didn't step in a puddle of piss. But he did evacuate in himself to make him feel like he was at Wrigley. The smile on his face when the aroma of urine filled the air. :)