PDA

View Full Version : No Clueless for me!!

FarWestChicago
09-19-2001, 05:47 PM
It's true, the San Jose Mercury News did hire Clueless. And I just canceled my subscription. They asked why. I told them, "I will not pay money for a paper that would hire Skip Bayless. He is deplorable." They apologized and waived my final bill, LOL!

CubKiller
09-19-2001, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
...I just canceled my subscription. They asked why. I told them, "I will not pay money for a paper that would hire Skip Bayless. He is deplorable." They apologized and waived my final bill, LOL!

Good move FWC!

Jerry_Manuel
09-19-2001, 06:09 PM
It's true, the San Jose Mercury News did hire Clueless. And I just canceled my subscription. They asked why. I told them, "I will not pay money for a paper that would hire Skip Bayless. He is deplorable." They apologized and waived my final bill, LOL!

Smart move West, nice to see they waived your final bill as well.

:clueless
Your loss.

Daver
09-19-2001, 06:11 PM

You were supposed to post some of his articles so that I could continue to hammer on him,damn you just ruined my autumn.

cheeses_h_rice
09-19-2001, 06:11 PM
:moron

Perhaps I can interest you in a subscription to a fine, Chicago-based tabloid paper?

Jerry_Manuel
09-19-2001, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by daver
You were supposed to post some of his articles so that I could continue to hammer on him,damn you just ruined my autumn.

I would assume that they have a web site Daver.

Jerry_Manuel
09-19-2001, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
:moron

Perhaps I can interest you in a subscription to a fine, Chicago-based tabloid paper?

I would like to see that happen Jay. Would be pretty tough to deliver it to California.