PDA

View Full Version : Which Chicago closer would you rather have?

MRKARNO
06-04-2004, 05:33 PM
Who would you rather have as your closer, Joe Borowski or Billy Koch. Death is not an option.

Hell I'd much rather have Billy Koch than Borowski. When he isnt walking people he can be dominant. I know we have the bitter taste of the last game on our tounges but look at Koch's K/9 and BAA. Those are respectable numbers. Plus his 4.43 ERA isnt nearly as bad as Joe Blow's 8.02

SoxBoy14
06-04-2004, 06:09 PM
I hate both of them, but if I had to choose I'd choose Billy only because he's on the Sox.

eurotrash35
06-04-2004, 06:17 PM
As much as we all bitch about Koch (myself included) Borowski is in a whole different league of suck. That guy just finds ways to blow saves.

Blueprint1
06-04-2004, 06:27 PM
I can't pick one they both suck in so many ways.

Petch
06-04-2004, 06:34 PM
Borowski is a Cub. He also sucks just as much as Billy. Billy gets my vote just for wearing the black and white.

Whitesox029
06-04-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by MRKARNO
Who would you rather have as your closer, Joe Borowski or Billy Koch. Death is not an option.

Hell I'd much rather have Billy Koch than Borowski. When he isnt walking people he can be dominant. I know we have the bitter taste of the last game on our tounges but look at Koch's K/9 and BAA. Those are respectable numbers. Plus his 4.43 ERA isnt nearly as bad as Joe Blow's 8.02
In truth, I would rather have a baseball team sans closer than either of those two bums. At least that way your GM is actually looking to acquire a decent closer, and you have a better chance of, at some point in the near future, having a decent closer than you would if you just stuck with Botch or Bumowski.

kosher dog
06-05-2004, 08:22 AM
Eric Gagne!

voodoochile
06-05-2004, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by kosher dog
Eric Gagne!

I was going to ask if Death was an option...

Koch in a heartbeat and btw, Welcome aboard! :D: