PDA

View Full Version : Cub paraphernalia

bennyw41
06-04-2004, 12:26 PM
Whenever I go to the game, I see people with shirts that diss the cubs. I have no problem with this, as I hate/loathe the cubs, and everything about them, but my question is, why would a sox fan want to wear a "sCubs" or a Choke shirt that looks like the cubs emblem. It looks just like a cubs shirt, someone might think your a cubs fan. I mean, i won't buy a shirt that says cubs magic number, or sosa cork factory, I mean, its just helping put the cub brand out there.

Any Thoughts?

Cellview22
06-04-2004, 12:38 PM
I think it's okay to wear those types of shirts to a Sox game where most everyone in attendance who sees you will get a kick out of it. If I had a "Cubs Suck" t-shirt or a Sosa Cork Factory shirt, I'd wear them to games, but probably rarely wear it in public.

Last week, I was at Sam's Club in Woodridge, and I saw this guy wearing a Sox Suck t-shirt. I didn't know how to react, whether to be pissed or impressed that he actually acknowledged the Sox. He was surrounded with about 5 of his frat boy buddies, so I didn't want to start anything.. I just ignored him.