PDA

View Full Version : Heading to Charlotte, few Qs.

jkrohn
06-04-2004, 05:43 AM
I am heading down near Charlotte this coming weekend to visit family, so I figured why not catch a game :) (Hopefully Borchard is still there ;))

I have a few questions for those than have been there before though. I am thinking of sitting in either 103 or 104 hopefully as close to the field as possible. Can I get these seats if I call ahead? Also, is there a better spot to sit?

What about parking around the stadium?

Also, can anyone give me pitching estimates for Friday the 11th and Saturday the 12th?

Trying to maximize my trip, and I may just catch both games ;)

Jkrohn

samram
06-04-2004, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by jkrohn
I am heading down near Charlotte this coming weekend to visit family, so I figured why not catch a game :) (Hopefully Borchard is still there ;))

I have a few questions for those than have been there before though. I am thinking of sitting in either 103 or 104 hopefully as close to the field as possible. Can I get these seats if I call ahead? Also, is there a better spot to sit?

What about parking around the stadium?

Also, can anyone give me pitching estimates for Friday the 11th and Saturday the 12th?

Trying to maximize my trip, and I may just catch both games ;)

Jkrohn

I've only been to one game down here, but you should have no problem getting really good seats. The most expensive was $12- maybe less. Parking is plentiful, and it costs about $3. The only problem is you have to cross the border into SC to get to the stadium. :D: