PDA

View Full Version : ITS OFFICIAL...Jamie Burke to be Recalled


darkstar77
06-03-2004, 10:02 PM
From WhiteSox.com

Link (http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/news/cws_news.jsp?ymd=20040602&content_id=759363&vkey=news_cws&fext=.jsp)

SoxxoS
06-03-2004, 10:12 PM
Wait, wait:

:chunks

This better be a preventative measure until Borchard is healthy.

ode to veeck
06-03-2004, 10:12 PM
Welcome to WSI Darkstar77!!

Jjav829
06-03-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by darkstar77
From WhiteSox.com

Link (http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/news/cws_news.jsp?ymd=20040602&content_id=759363&vkey=news_cws&fext=.jsp)

Hey, Welcome Aboard! :D:

Who needs Maggs? Jamie Burke is here!

Ugh, get better soon LTP!

Lip Man 1
06-03-2004, 10:13 PM
That story is from yesterday afternoon. According to some on this site, Williams told some of the media today that Borchard may still get the call.

Lip

ode to veeck
06-03-2004, 10:15 PM
There was some talk somewhere earlier that the decision on Burke might not be final and they were still considering Borchard.

DrCrawdad
06-03-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1
That story is from yesterday afternoon. According to some on this site, Williams told some of the media today that Borchard may still get the call.

Lip

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?postid=404731#post404731I heard George Offman giving a report on North/Buffoon this afternoon. George reported on a phone conversation he had today with Kenny Williams. Apparently the call-up of Jaime Burke is not a foregone conclusion. There is still a strong possibility that Joe Borchard will get the call. I guess that Kenny believes that Borchard has, "turned a corner."

OEO Magglio
06-03-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by DrCrawdad
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?postid=404731#post404731
If he's healthy I'm ready for ltp.

MRKARNO
06-03-2004, 10:27 PM
If Burke indeed does get the call, I would expect either him or Dransfeldt to be gone by June the 12th. If Borchard gets the call then it'll be bye-bye to Kelly (again).

darkstar77
06-03-2004, 10:52 PM
Thanks for the welcomes! Great board. Glad I found some diehards :)

WSox8404
06-03-2004, 10:57 PM
I just don't understand why we are calling him back up. He is hitting around 220 in triple A. Why are we to believe he will do any better up here? Isn't there any other other possibilities to bring up?

SEALgep
06-03-2004, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by WSox8404
I just don't understand why we are calling him back up. He is hitting around 220 in triple A. Why are we to believe he will do any better up here? Isn't there any other other possibilities to bring up? It's explained by many in the Chaos thread. :smile:

WSox8404
06-03-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by SEALgep
It's explained by many in the Chaos thread. :smile:

Thanks. I didn't see that thread until now. Always there to help SEAL. LoL.