PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated

JasonC23
06-02-2004, 08:54 PM
That was a frustrating loss...and, of course, it was all the more frustrating because all 3 pitchers that blew the 2 games (Cotts, Koch, and Adkins) were acquired in trades from Oakland.

It would have been cool if, say, Olivo had hit the game-winning home run, or something, but alas...

lowesox
06-02-2004, 09:15 PM
A couple losses in a row aren't really a big deal. As long as we can bounce back.

JasonC23
06-02-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by lowesox
A couple losses in a row aren't really a big deal. As long as we can bounce back.

Oh, I know. Just frustrated is all. I'll be fine tomorrow when I realize that the Sox are still in first.

Mohoney
06-03-2004, 12:23 PM
We only lost a half game in this midweek sequence, thanks to Minnesota's inability to hold serve at home against Tampa Bay.

The Devil Rays have won 4 out of 6 against the Twins so far.

CubKilla
06-03-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by lowesox

Not a big deal but definitely reason for some concern considering it appears that the White Sox West Coast jinx is alive and well.

harwar
06-03-2004, 01:38 PM
Your blaming the wrong person here,its all DJ's fault.The very second that i heard him utter the words,"this guy hasn't hit a home run in a very long time",well,then i knew we were dead.

JasonC23
06-03-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by harwar
Your blaming the wrong person here,its all DJ's fault.The very second that i heard him utter the words,"this guy hasn't hit a home run in a very long time",well,then i knew we were dead.

I didn't hear that, but I did hear Ed Farmer on the radio point out that he hadn't hit one all year. Why do they do that??