PDA

View Full Version : Last item to change color at USCF?

joeynach
06-02-2004, 10:51 AM
I noticed something when i was at the park last week. When our place opened the main color sheme was this electric blue, the color of our seats. It was on the outfield wall, foul wall padding, siding, batters eye, railings, and outdoor arched windows. Not over the years we have changed our color shceme to reflect more inviting colors and a retro theme. The only two still blue are the seats and outdoor windows. Now the seats have been rumored to changed to green this offseason, but what about the windows.
I love the arched windows, but i hate their color. That blue tint is annoying and proof is that color has been irradicated from the park. I would love to see them change the color tint of the window to like a deep grey, charcol color to match our new color shceme.

CubKilla
06-02-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by joeynach
I noticed something when i was at the park last week. When our place opened the main color sheme was this electric blue, the color of our seats. It was on the outfield wall, foul wall padding, siding, batters eye, railings, and outdoor arched windows. Not over the years we have changed our color shceme to reflect more inviting colors and a retro theme. The only two still blue are the seats and outdoor windows. Now the seats have been rumored to changed to green this offseason, but what about the windows.
I love the arched windows, but i hate their color. That blue tint is annoying and proof is that color has been irradicated from the park. I would love to see them change the color tint of the window to like a deep grey, charcol color to match our new color shceme.

The window frames outside USCF have been painted gray. No more blue.

Railsplitter
06-02-2004, 12:13 PM
Actually, I think the seats should be alternating rows of silver and black.

skottyj242
06-02-2004, 12:43 PM
Please tell me you're kidding right?

nasox
06-02-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Railsplitter
Actually, I think the seats should be alternating rows of silver and black.

That would look like **** first of all, and it would also burn your ass like anything. No thank you.

cpsoxfan
06-02-2004, 02:23 PM
How about also bricking the ramps, then painting USCF's exterior a different color? That way, it'll look more like a baseball park and less like a parking garage!

joeynach
06-02-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by CubKilla
The window frames outside USCF have been painted gray. No more blue.

I said the color of the tint in the glass, not the siding that surrounds it. I know the siding all over the park has been changed to the grey or charcoal color. Im suggesting they replace the windows with like dark charcoal tinted ones. As for the exterior color of the facade, the bland tan is ugly, but i beleive they are contempt with letting the ivy that covers half now finish the job. Letting the ivy cover the outside looks better than it does now.