PDA

View Full Version : *Official* Post game thread...

voodoochile
06-02-2004, 01:14 AM
Walkoffs suck when you are on the road... :(:

doublem23
06-02-2004, 01:15 AM
Damn... 1 1/2 games up.

Nice to see them play well out West, though.

SoxxoS
No biggie.

A fun game to watch.

RKMeibalane
I hate it when I'm right.

soltrain21
Ugh...Kielty got 4 strikes that AB....we are always the ones getting squeezed...

SoxxoS
06-02-2004, 01:16 AM
Someone should bean Kielty, just for being a Sox-killer and that ugly mug and facial hair.

ChiSox7
Originally posted by soltrain21
Ugh...Kielty got 4 strikes that AB....we are always the ones getting squeezed...

He wasn't giving the outside strike ALL night. Our players were just too dumb to recognize it to actually try to take a walk unless it was blatantly giving it to them. What a horrible time to waste a game tying HR in the ninth.

elrod
Anybody else think it was a little weird for Byrnes to run right across the field just as Cotts was about to deliver a pitch on 3-2? I thought it was a fan on the field at first. What was that? Byrnes should expect one in his ear tomorrow for that crap.

Brian26
Ok- Did anyone else get bothered by Byrnes running out there like a bat out of hell with a 3-2 count to pinch run? Where the hell was he right after the basehit? In the bathroom?

That seemed like a little bit of gamesmanship...and I knew Cotts would lose his concentration.

oheeoh...magglio
If Buehrle bring the A game and we beat Mulder tomorrow, no biggie.

If we lose tomorrow, this one hurts because it was there for the taking.

Not a loss worthy of losing sleep over though. It was a miracle that Valentin hit that homer, and we just couldn't hit that Durocher kid's stuff.

kittle42
There are going to be games like this. Hitting wasn't there all night but we managed to hang in there. Once a game gets to extras, it's either team's ballgame. Durscherer was ridiculous. Marte matched him for a couple innings and Cotts looked bad against all three batters he faced (the line out to left was hit well, too). Oh, well - let's hope ther can hit Mulder tomorrow.

ChiSox7
06-02-2004, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by oheeoh...magglio
If Buehrle bring the A game and we beat Mulder tomorrow, no biggie.

If we lose tomorrow, this one hurts because it was there for the taking.

Not a loss worthy of losing sleep over though. It was a miracle that Valentin hit that homer, and we just couldn't hit that Durocher kid's stuff.

Not only Mulder, but Garcia at Safeco after that.

FarWestChicago
06-02-2004, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by ChiSox7
He wasn't giving the outside strike ALL night. Our players were just too dumb to recognize it to actually try to take a walk unless it was blatantly giving it to them. What a horrible time to waste a game tying HR in the ninth. Get a grip. :whiner:

ChiSox7
06-02-2004, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Get a grip. :whiner:

I'm not whining. Just pointing out that we didn't take advantage of what they did. That's all. I don't want people to blame our stupidity on the umpire. It's a cheap copout.

FarWestChicago
I'm not whining. Just pointing out that we didn't take advantage of what they did. That's all. You've been whining all night. Get over it.

voodoochile
Originally posted by elrod
Anybody else think it was a little weird for Byrnes to run right across the field just as Cotts was about to deliver a pitch on 3-2? I thought it was a fan on the field at first. What was that? Byrnes should expect one in his ear tomorrow for that crap.

My gut says they were trying to rattle Cotts. I guess it worked.

oheeoh...magglio

So we have to hit good pitching....big frickin' deal.

It's not like our starting pitching has exactly sucked this year either...

Brian26

Maybe Garcia will be on the Sox roster by Friday night.

ChiSox7
06-02-2004, 01:19 AM
You've been whining all night. Get over it.

Get over what? Are we not allowed to point out what we did wrong?

FarWestChicago
06-02-2004, 01:19 AM
Get over what? Are we not allowed to point out what we did wrong? Quit whining like a llittle baby.

ChiSox7
06-02-2004, 01:20 AM
Quit whining like a llittle baby.

Haha. Okay. Now I'm confused. I make a GOOD point and all you can do is call me a baby?

OurBitchinMinny
Cotts didnt have anything tonight. He looked like the guy who started at the dome. Marte got left in one inning too long, but shingo bailed him out. It was a fun game to watch, just to bad that leprachaun kielty had to beat the sox

Brian26

We both posted this thought at the same time. I thought it was total gamesmanship...Piniella style, in fact. I thought it was a fan too...The way Olivo threw off his mask and got up, I thought something was happening on the firstbase side.

elrod
06-02-2004, 01:21 AM
My gut says they were trying to rattle Cotts. I guess it worked

I think it's terrible sportsmanship, honestly. Cotts was about to begin his delivery when Byrnes ran on the field. That was a cheap shot. It deserves a full-on beanball tomorrow for that crap. I'm not glad when good guys like Chavez get hurt. But if Byrnes takes one on the hand like that tomorrow he'll deserve it.

oheeoh...magglio
06-02-2004, 01:22 AM
Cotts has a lively fastball, but just throwing that fastball, changeup, and an occasional cutter isn't going to cut it when you don't throw above 90.

The kid could use a curveball or slider to go along with the stuff he has now, but that's easier said than done I suppose.

mdep524
06-02-2004, 01:24 AM
Oh well, the Sox played them close tonight. Proved their never out of games (or innings), I was impressed. Still, they need to be able to score without the benefit of a homerun.

Also, I was a Crede fan so its very sad to see him playing like this. But he is pure crap up there right now. He needs to be benched. :(:

Go get 'em tomorrow Buehrle!

Win1ForMe
06-02-2004, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by doublem23
Damn... 1 1/2 games up.

Nice to see them play well out West, though.

Well, it would be "nice" to see us actually win a game there. Otherwise it's just another crappy loss out west.

SoxxoS
06-02-2004, 01:25 AM
Cotts has been successful, but IMO, he may need to go back down to the minors for seasoning. He is a 2 pitch pitcher...he needs a good change.

kittle42
06-02-2004, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Win1ForMe
Well, it would be "nice" to see us actually win a game there. Otherwise it's just another crappy loss out west.

Would a 2-3 (or, shudder, 1-4) road trip really surprise you? I am *not* basing this on depression following tonight's loss. I am not depressed, as I explained earlier in the thread. All I am saying is I never have high expectations on the coast, even when opponents (Seattle) suck.

RKMeibalane
06-02-2004, 01:27 AM
Haha. Okay. Now I'm confused. I make a GOOD point and all you can do is call me a baby?

He called you a baby because you are acting like one. The Sox lost, and that is unfortunate. However, even the best teams lose sixty-plus games every year. This was a well-played game by both teams, and Oakland won it, just as the Sox won last Friday's game against the Angels. Things have a way of evening out over the course of a baseball season. There's no reason to whine and complain every time something goes wrong.

elrod
06-02-2004, 01:28 AM
It's always disappointing when we lose but in the grand scheme of things this wasn't a bad game. We almost pulled out a game we had no business winning. The A's should have put about 3 more runs up early but their baserunning killed them. We had nothing against Redman and Duscherrer. It was a miracle we came back in the ninth. It shows real character that this team fought back this way. And I bet Guillen is not too happy with Byrnes' antics (actually Macha) in the 12th so he'll look to even it up tomorrow.

kittle42
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
You called you a baby because you are acting like one. The Sox lost, and that is unfortunate. However, even the best teams lose sixty-plus games every year. This was a well-played game by both teams, and Oakland won it, just as the Sox won last Friday's game against the Angels. Things have a way of evening out over the course of a baseball season. There's no reason to whine and complain every time something goes wrong.

True. I can't remember the last team that went 162-0.

batmanZoSo
Cotts losing performance proves BB was a genius....

Billy Beane 1, KW nothing.

:punchesholeindrywall

The evil eyes from booth to booth continue...

pinwheels3530
Should Ozzie have left Shingo in the game. What does everyone think?

kittle42
06-02-2004, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by pinwheels3530

I thought Cotts should have been in to start the 11th, so that shows you what I know.

This is actually a pointless second-guess. I had no problem with him bringing in Cotts.

kittle42
06-02-2004, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by batmanZoSo

Actually, I think acquiring a dominant closer for a sucky one proves BB is a genius.

MRKARNO
Ducky was totally on tonight. The Sox needed to get past this one inning and hope they didnt bring him out again (which they might have because they just moved him to the pen a bit ago). Cotts proved that his breaking pitches just suck. He did get squeezed, but he needed to pitch his way out of it. He failed. I disagree with ozzie leaving Cotts in there for Kielty. Get Koch in there. It was time for the closer to come in the tie game.

Anyways, I would have been pissed if we lost 4-1, but instead, we got 2 clutch homers to tie the game. I couldnt be more pleased. Too bad we failed to converrt, but there's always another day. We're 0-3 in the first game of a two game series and 2-0 in the second. We're 13-2 in the last game of any series and we've only lost 3/16 series on the year. No reason to think this is any different.

You can't apply the Jerry Manuel era theories yet. So we lost the first one on the West Coast. Let's just give up the next 20ish or whatever games we have in the pacific time zone right now. That's a terrible way to think about it. Absolutely terrible. Give Ozzie a chance to work his magic.

FarWestChicago
Originally posted by batmanZoSo

:punchesholeindrywall

The evil eyes from booth to booth continue... Hey now, though the FOBB's may be happy, they can't claim victory. The sample size is too small. :D:

elrod
06-02-2004, 01:32 AM

20/20 is hindsight. Cotts had been good out of the pen but stunk tonight. I don't think it was the wrong decision. In an extra inning game there's a good chance you could go several innings and Cotts can do that. Shingo hasn't yet. Plus there were a bunch of lefties up: Hatteberg and Durazo.

FarWestChicago
06-02-2004, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by MRKARNO
You can't apply the Jerry Manuel era theories yet. So we lost the first one on the West Coast. Let's just give up the next 20ish or whatever games we have in the pacific time zone right now. That's a terrible way to think about it. Absolutely terrible. Give Ozzie a chance to work his magic. Having sat through enough major drubbings in the Coliseum the last couple years, I would say things are a lot different. The boys didn't win, but they didn't lay down like dogs.

MRKARNO
06-02-2004, 01:34 AM
Hey now, though the FOBB's may be happy, they can't claim victory. The sample size is too small. :D:

LOLOL!!!

Sorry I'm a stat person, but not necessarily a Friend of Billy Beane (Oakland would be nowhere without the Big Three and he can't take any credit for them, plus they cant get past one playoff round anyways). That's really darn funny!!

RKMeibalane
06-02-2004, 01:35 AM
Assuming Byrnes plays tomorrow, he needs to get one under his chin. That move by Macha was total crap, and if Ozzie has any sense, he won't sit by and do nothing.

FarWestChicago
06-02-2004, 01:37 AM
LOLOL!!!

Sorry I'm a stat person, but not necessarily a Friend of Billy Beane (Oakland would be nowhere without the Big Three and he can't take any credit for them, plus they cant get past one playoff round anyways). That's really darn funny!! I'm disappointed the Sox lost and sick as a dog, but you can't lose your sense of humor. :smile:

RKMeibalane
06-02-2004, 01:37 AM
Having sat through enough major drubbings in the Coliseum the last couple years, I would say things are a lot different. The boys didn't win, but they didn't lay down like dogs.

I agree. This game was nothing like the Sox efforts on the West Coast under Manuel. That moron had his team putting on a corpseball exhibition the likes of which had never been seen before, and hasn't been seen since.

FarWestChicago
06-02-2004, 01:41 AM
I agree. This game was nothing like the Sox efforts on the West Coast under Manuel. That moron had his team putting on a corpseball exhibition the likes of which had never been seen before, and hasn't been seen since. OMG the corpseball ode and I sat through the last couple years. :o:

And we kept going back for more. I was too sick to go tonight, but ode and White Sock went. I'm not even going to get on them about being a hex. That was a helluva game. You hate to lose, but that was serious baseball.

batmanZoSo
Originally posted by kittle42
Actually, I think acquiring a dominant closer for a sucky one proves BB is a genius.

Your what hurts? That was a one-year thing from the get-go. Neither of us would've re-signed Foulke in 04. I'd sure take Cotts and Koch over NOTHING.

Vernam
Having sat through enough major drubbings in the Coliseum the last couple years, I would say things are a lot different. The boys didn't win, but they didn't lay down like dogs.

I agree. Instead of that old sick, sinking feeling, I was pretty philosophical after Cotts gave up the homer. It doesn't feel like this is the beginning of an awful road trip, but we shall see! They showed guts by getting Loaiza off the hook. If he and the other starters start to slip in July and August, Ozzie's going to take heat for leaving them out there so long. But that's what a good pitcher loves -- the chance to hang around and decide his own fate.

BTW, not sure how philosophical I'd have been if it were Koch instead of Cotts giving up the HR. :smile:

VC

WhiteSox = Life
06-02-2004, 01:42 AM
Buehrle's proven time and time again that he can step it up when the team needs him, and I think he'll pitch a solid game.

The defense started shakily in this game (except for Uribe's great throw to third), and the offense was two-out home runs across the board.

It's easy to complain, but despite the outcome, it was an exciting finish 8th to 12th and a well-played game. As a Sox fan, the ending sucked (though their fighting to get the score even at 4 was really pleasing to see), but as a baseball fan, it was a very fun game.

So, get out all the expletives now and be ready to use them in a positive fashion.

Come back and get 'em later today.

Go, Sox!

batmanZoSo
06-02-2004, 01:43 AM
Assuming Byrnes plays tomorrow, he needs to get one under his chin. That move by Macha was total crap, and if Ozzie has any sense, he won't sit by and do nothing. \

Byrnes is a little hot-head. He needs to cut his hair and pull down his socks, too. Buehrle should put one in his ear tomorrow. If he needs backup, I got frequent flier miles..

FarWestChicago
06-02-2004, 01:45 AM
Actually, I think acquiring a dominant closer for a sucky one proves BB is a genius. Well, dominant except for critical playoff games in Boston. :smile:

Yes, I know. Sample size!! Sample size!!

MRKARNO
06-02-2004, 01:45 AM
Game scores from Chokeland (for the A's in the playoffs and the Sox under Jerry Manuel in Oakland) from 2001 to 2003

2001:

05/18-05/20
L 2-3
L 3-4
L 2-6

2002:

08/16-08/18
L 0-1
L 2-9
L 4-7

2003:

05/06-05/08
L 0-6
W 8-4
L 5-8

Interpret them as you please

Lip Man 1
06-02-2004, 01:46 AM
"I got those West Coast blues...right down to my shoes..."

I thought I saw, perhaps in The Sporting News some interesting stats on Mulder. He's awful on the road this year and brilliant at the Coliseum.

Lip

elrod
06-02-2004, 01:46 AM
This was a very entertaining game. I don't see this as the beginning of a bad West Coast trip. In the JM era we would have lost 4-1 and that would be it. But it's different now. I'm not that disappointed in the loss. But I'm very pissed at the Byrnes crap. I've never seen anything like that before. It reminded me of Little League. Honestly I think it's about as sportsmanlike as turning around and watching the catcher's signs. Baseball has a way of evening things out. I fully expect the A's to pay for that one tomorrow.

batmanZoSo
06-02-2004, 01:47 AM
Well, dominant except for critical playoff games in Boston. :smile:

Yes, I know. Sample size!! Sample size!!

Want a bigger sample size? Throw in Game 1 of the 2000 AL Divison Series. He's a choke-artist.

MRKARNO
06-02-2004, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1

I thought I saw, perhaps in The Sporting News some interesting stats on Mulder. He's awful on the road this year and brilliant at the Coliseum.

Lip

Well either those stats are old or you didn't see it right

Mark Mulder
Home: 3-0 3.05 ERA
Road: 3-2 2.94 ERA

The strikeout numbers are worse at home but in general he's been the same pitcher home and away.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/splits?statsId=6393&type=pitching&year=2004

Lip, you're probably thinking of Hudson. Hudson's home ERA is 1.74 and his road ERA is 4.20

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/splits?statsId=6245

Lip Man 1
Brynes' deal is called 'gamesmenship...'

It is designed to work against people at the appropriate time. It's part of the game. (Although for some reason the Sox fail to do anything like this is recent history. Of course back in the 60's you had frozen baseballs and the old scoreboard tipping off Sox hitters! Aahhh those were good days!)

Lip

RKMeibalane

Lip

The Lip Pessimism Express is the one constant in the universe.

Lip Man 1
06-02-2004, 01:50 AM
Wow he's been great everywhere! Going to be difficult to beat him tomorrow.

Amazing that the Sox have lost nine of their last ten in oakland.

Lip

FarWestChicago
06-02-2004, 01:53 AM
Wow he's been great everywhere! Going to be difficult to beat him tomorrow.You're right, Lip. Why don't you give Ozzie a call and tell him to forfeit?

RKMeibalane
06-02-2004, 01:53 AM
You're right, Lip. Why don't you give Ozzie a call and tell him to forfeit?

LOL!

MRKARNO
06-02-2004, 01:54 AM
Wow he's been great everywhere! Going to be difficult to beat him tomorrow.

Amazing that the Sox have lost nine of their last ten in oakland.

Lip

OK the difference between Buehrle and Mulder isn't that big. Both have been real tough to hit lately. Our offense is clearly superior to their however and it might be the deciding factor in what is turning into a big game tomorrow (by the fans, not by real necessity. It's still June and we're in first by 1.5 games!)

MisterB
06-02-2004, 01:55 AM
OMG the corpseball ode and I sat through the last couple years. :o:

And we kept going back for more. I was too sick to go tonight, but ode and White Sock went. I'm not even going to get on them about being a hex. That was a helluva game. You hate to lose, but that was serious baseball.

I was there tonight too, I'll take the blame for this one :(:

:D:

MRKARNO
06-02-2004, 01:56 AM
You're right, Lip. Why don't you give Ozzie a call and tell him to forfeit?

:ozzie

"Hello Mr. Liptak. Forfeit? **** you ****** ***** ****** ********* *******"

valposoxfan
06-02-2004, 01:58 AM

I seem to remember beating the everliving hell out of Garcia last year in Seattle so I'm not worried. Tough loss tonight but what a comeback. We coulda just packed it in but we brought it to extra innings. The A's pulled out bushleague crap there with Byrnes and they will pay. We'll get em tomorrow. And yes, Kielty got four strikes that at bat. You're not gonna get many of those calls away from home though. Still 1 1/2 up and eight games over .500. No freaking out.

nasox
06-02-2004, 02:00 AM
What I hope most people realize is that we could have lost last Friday's game vs the Angels and won this game. Or we could have lost both OR could have won both. All that matters is that we played hard, never gave up, and positioned ourselves to win. Last year this game would have been over as soon as dye's two run bomb. But not with Ozzie. And come on, the game was sure as hell entertaining to watch!

MRKARNO
06-02-2004, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by valposoxfan
I seem to remember beating the everliving hell out of Garcia last year in Seattle so I'm not worried.

You remember well....

Garcia's two appearances vs the Sox last year

In Chicago:

6 IP 1 ER 3 K W

In Seattle:

1.2 IP 7 ER 2 HR L

Note: Freddy had been pitching mediocrely coming into the series in Chicago and just terrible coming into the game in seattle.

MRKARNO
06-02-2004, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by nasox
What I hope most people realize is that we could have lost last Friday's game vs the Angels and won this game. Or we could have lost both OR could have won both. All that matters is that we played hard, never gave up, and positioned ourselves to win. Last year this game would have been over as soon as dye's two run bomb. But not with Ozzie. And come on, the game was sure as hell entertaining to watch!

Yeah, let's take tonight's game and give up those against the D-Rays, the Royals and the 5 run 9th inning comeback against the Indians.

You can't win all the close games, especially on the road. If we lose the division by a game, this isn't a game I'm coming back to and saying we should have won.

elrod
06-02-2004, 02:08 AM
You can't win all the close games, especially on the road. If we lose the division by a game, this isn't a game I'm coming back to and saying we should have won.

Right on. Had we won we would have stolen it. And it would have been the best victory of the season. Easily.

I always look it as if you have 50 games you'll definitely win. 50 games you'll definitely lose. And the other 62 are up for grabs. The Angels game was one of the 62 squeakers. This was a definitely lost game until Frank went deep. Winning this would have been as amazing as the big comeback against Cleveland.

pudge
06-02-2004, 02:10 AM
Winning this would have been as amazing as the big comeback against Cleveland.

Ummm.... no.

nasox
06-02-2004, 02:10 AM

Example: Those two tough luck 1-0 losses to DETROIT last year. Those were ones that I said, we should have won those. Wasn't maroth, the 20 game loser pitching one of those?

mdep524
06-02-2004, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by pinwheels3530

I think Ozzie handled the Shingo-Cotts thing well. I would have gone to Shingo to start the 11th- Marte looked good tonight but he is not a 3 inning pitcher. But overall he handed his 'pen fine.

The one complaint I have with Ozzie is why bring in Dransfeldt in the 9th?? Why not leave Timo in CF, move Harris to 2B and Uribe to 3B? That way Timo, a better bat than Dransfeldt is in the line up, and you still have Dransfeldt on the bench to pinch run if Konerko or Thomas gets on base in extra innings. Instead Ozzie needlessly used up his bench, leaving him literally NO options for the rest of the game (except Alomar, who he wouldn't use). But that's a relatively minor thing.

ode to veeck
06-02-2004, 03:24 AM
Compared to the slaughters we've witnessed at the Collesium in recent years, tonight's game was much better by a long shot. Nonetheless, it was a tough loss after Hurt and Jose brought us back from 4-1 into a game that was all but over with big HRs in the 8th and 9th.

You'da thunk the Sox would've ripped Redman apart with his measly 3-3 season record and 5.7 ERA for May and cruised behind one of their mound studs, Esteban Loaiza, coming off his gem shutout against the hot Rangers. The Sox were ripping hits throughout the game, just not stringing them together, with plenty of solo singles or doubles in the first 7 innings, and only Paulie's solo shot making a mark. The Sox had a good opportunity in the 6th, only to leave Caballo and Hurt on the pond, as Paulie went fishing after a pitch wayyy outside on a full count.

The As bullpen was due for a good outing after just blowing multiple games against Cleveland (whose bullpen "net" has holes big enough to let Blue Whales escape). Sure enough, Duchscherer, a guy with enough consonants in his name to be an honorary Twin, put the lights out on the Sox hitters in the extra innings.

There were more like 5000 folks of the official 14000 left (& you thought the Sox had attendance problems!?) by the time Kielty lit up Cotts for the walk off 2 run HR in the bottom of the 12th, around 10:15 PM PDT.

Don't worry West, at least we won't see Paque throwing 75 MPH fastballs in any tight games around here any time soon.

Collesium update: trying to make Sox fans feel at home, we saw Churro venders in the stands before the game. A Sox win wouda been nicer.

We tried out the "Plaza Club" seats for the 1st time, in sec 214 just to the right side of home plate in the 2nd deck. These seats allow entrance to and $10 off on any purchases in the "West Side Club" (a bar and dining area amidst the West Side Sky Boxes)..

White Sock and I had a couple of cheesburgers and an order of wings, along with a couple rounds of drinks there, and ended up staying there for the whole game, switching to Margeritas at last call for alchohol in the 6th, then later carrying in one last round of beers. The seats included a table which made keeping score easier, and TVs to watch replays etc.

Actually, compared to the luxury boxes, we had wait staff to serve us food vs their self serve buffets in almost the exact same seats. The West Side Club dining seats get a table and the luxury boxes get windows that opened (small tradeoffs), all in all, a pretty good deal for the $34 ticket face value. While we were disappointed the fish tacos had been replaced with fish and chips on the menu, the burgers and wings as well as the margarita's were all well prepared and the wait staff friendly and attentive.

We bumped into several other Sox fans before and during the game, including some WSIers. Next to our original seats in sec 214, were a young couple from Chicago, she a Cubs fan, he a Sox fan, who had agreed not to root against the others' teams, except for those 6 games a year of the cross town rivalry ... now that's love

ode to veeck
06-02-2004, 01:01 PM
White Sock and I are leaving for today's day game. We'll be hanging near the Sox dugout from about 11AM during BP etc. then moving to our seats when they chase us out around 11:30.

I'm in R3, sec 124, seat 9. I should get a lot of pics of the Sox from that angle with the long lens shotting towards the Sox dugout. White Sock is in sec 115, Row 15 for the game. We'll both have our WSi Tshirts on. See other WSI folks there.

The West Coast Curse will not be in effect today

Brian26
06-02-2004, 01:30 PM
True. I can't remember the last team that went 162-0.

My 2002 White Sox on Gameboy Baseball Advance. Mags had 812 homers on the season too. :D: