PDA

View Full Version : Ray is pissed!!!

Jerry_Manuel
09-18-2001, 09:00 PM
Ray hit a shot down the first base line that Ump Mike Winters called foul and it looked fair. Gary Pettis got tossed over it and Manuel ran out to argue.

Ray on the next pitch strikes out and went into the dugout and slammed his bat against the bat rack 3 or 4 times and the ump tossed him and Ray on a dead sprint charged the ump and Jose had to grab him and hold him back from going after the ump.

Hawk even called it BS he almost said bull***** but didn't.

(first base ump tossed Ray sorry.)

FarWestChicago
09-18-2001, 09:02 PM
R & F are pretty fired up, too. They can't believe that jerk tossed Ray for something that happened in the dugout.

GASHWOUND
09-18-2001, 09:56 PM
I picked Ray to be my PTC and look what happens. He would've had a walk and a double, but instead that ump was favoring the Yanks so they could win the ballgame and gave the call to the Yanks.

But The Yankees needed no help today.

voodoochile
09-18-2001, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND
I picked Ray to be my PTC and look what happens. He would've had a walk and a double, but instead that ump was favoring the Yanks so they could win the ballgame and gave the call to the Yanks.

But The Yankees needed no help today.

I don't beleive that for a minute, but the ump was dead wrong to toss Ray...

Bucktown
09-19-2001, 12:17 AM
Ray blew an important DP early in the game when he threw a ball in the dirt that Pauly couldn't pick.

Tavarin
09-19-2001, 12:23 AM
bah, maybe if Clayton could throw the ball with some strength then Durham wouldnt have to rush.