PDA

View Full Version : Lookalike vendors at the Cell

gosox41
05-30-2004, 09:18 AM
I always get a kick out of the vendors at the Cell. We all know of the beer guy 'Suds' who looks like LaRussa. THen there's the Scottie Pippen look alike. And when not going deaf at Fridays game by having the 'HOT DOG' guy yell from right behind me (He makes up for the Asian woman who whispers 'hot dogs') I say 2 other vendors at the cell that could be someone else:

1. I didn't see his name but but think he was a beer vendor who has got to be Randy Johnson's shorter twin brother. Had the nose, pock marks, everything. My buddies and I were laughing awhile about this.

2. Bozo the Clown is alive!!!! The dude who yells out 'Ice Cream Sammmwich' is him. At Saturday's game I noticed he died his hear red. But I could kind of see through his baseball cap and it looked like his head was completely shaved except for the red har that weas poofing out under his hat.

Anyone else have any look alikes or funny stories?

Bob

WinningUgly!
05-30-2004, 09:56 AM
At the doubleheader against Toronto, I flagged down a beer vendor, who stopped on his way over to me, to cheer for a Carlos Delgado homerun. I told him to, "forget it, I'll get it from somebody else."

Pissed me off :angry:

batmanZoSo
05-30-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by gosox41
I always get a kick out of the vendors at the Cell. We all know of the beer guy 'Suds' who looks like LaRussa. THen there's the Scottie Pippen look alike. And when not going deaf at Fridays game by having the 'HOT DOG' guy yell from right behind me (He makes up for the Asian woman who whispers 'hot dogs') I say 2 other vendors at the cell that could be someone else:

1. I didn't see his name but but think he was a beer vendor who has got to be Randy Johnson's shorter twin brother. Had the nose, pock marks, everything. My buddies and I were laughing awhile about this.

2. Bozo the Clown is alive!!!! The dude who yells out 'Ice Cream Sammmwich' is him. At Saturday's game I noticed he died his hear red. But I could kind of see through his baseball cap and it looked like his head was completely shaved except for the red har that weas poofing out under his hat.

Anyone else have any look alikes or funny stories?

Bob

I remember another guy who looked like he could be Harrison Ford's ne'er-do-well brother who ended up being a vendor. I heard he's from the area, maybe that's the case?

MUsoxfan
05-30-2004, 01:38 PM
My personal favorite is the beer vendor that looks alot like "Axl Bundy". For those of you unfamiliar with Axl Bundy, that comes from an episode of Married With Children where Al dresses up as a rocker and says his name is Axl Bundy. This beer vendor is an exact match. He is also the only person out of at least 250 beer vendors and bouncers in the tri-state area who spotted my friends fake ID a couple years ago.