PDA

View Full Version : Sandy is back.

Jerry_Manuel
09-18-2001, 06:57 PM
From the AP:
The White Sox activated catcher Sandy Alomar from the disabled list Tuesday. He will be in uniform against the New York Yankees at Comiskey Park.

Alomar was placed on the disabled list on Aug. 8 with soreness in his right knee. He underwent arthroscopic surgery on Aug. 13. The catcher is batting .245 with four home runs and 21 RBI.

KempersRS
09-18-2001, 07:17 PM
Wow, I almost forgot about Sandy. Last thing I remember of him was that homer against the Angels. I thought it was a important one, but I don't remember if we won that game.

Chisox_cali
09-18-2001, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS
Wow, I almost forgot about Sandy. Last thing I remember of him was that homer against the Angels. I thought it was a important one, but I don't remember if we won that game.

Oh we won that game that was the 15-1 laugher that I was at sandy got us started with a 3-run bomb then left the game

Jerry_Manuel
09-18-2001, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
Oh we won that game that was the 15-1 laugher that I was at sandy got us started with a 3-run bomb then left the game

:sandy
I'm Back.

KempersRS
09-18-2001, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

Oh yeah, I remember it well now. That was quite a fun game.