PDA

View Full Version : Dog Day

Bucktown
05-29-2004, 06:08 PM
checkout my moblog for pictures of some of the dogs: http://willdo.textamerica.com

I am thinking about leaving early. This is a sad game.

Bucktown
05-29-2004, 09:37 PM
I just got back from the game (and dinner at Spring in Bucktown - highly recommended) to see that no one had posted any comments regarding my pictures. Very depressing.

Anyway Dog Day was a blast. And, on a day where the baseball was less than riveting, I thoroughly enjoyed walking through the concourse to see the scores of well-behaved dogs all dressed up. Dog Day is a must, especially if you have kids.

FarWestChicago
05-29-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Bucktown
I just got back from the game (and dinner at Spring in Bucktown - highly recommended) to see that no one had posted any comments regarding my pictures. Very depressing.Most of the people here were too busy worrying the season was over after one loss or bitching about Kenny. I thought your pictures were great. :smile:

Fenway
05-29-2004, 09:49 PM
It was a day I won't forget anytime soon

SOXSINCE'70
05-29-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Bucktown
checkout my moblog for pictures of some of the dogs: http://willdo.textamerica.com

I am thinking about leaving early. This is a sad game.

The dogs made a sad game a little brighter.They were all very friendly and loved the attention.I'm a sucker for Labs (Golden,Chocolate,Black,etc).Nice to see so many of them today.
Thanks for the pictures of the dogs.They helped make this disaster of a game bearable.

TornLabrum
05-29-2004, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by SOXSINCE'70
The dogs made a sad game a little brighter.They were all very friendly and loved the attention.I'm a sucker for Labs (Golden,Chocolate,Black,etc).Nice to see so many of them today.
Thanks for the pictures of the dogs.They helped make this disaster of a game bearable.

Personally I'm a sucker for beagles, and there were at least three real cuties out on the field.

They showed one beagle on the scoreboard during the game. It's face was all white (no brown around the eyes) just like ours.

OPh, btw, did I tell you I like beagles?

DaveIsHere
05-29-2004, 11:56 PM
Yeah I had my Dog out there today, black lab, she could,n't stand walking behind the others so we ended up running and "finishing" first in the parade. I had a great time and hope that the continue the trdition next year. Met a lot of really nice people an dtheir pets, and at the very least I know mine will be sleeping very well tonight.

ndgt10
05-29-2004, 11:59 PM
Thanks a lot for the pics Bucktown! Those are some great shots.

Jjav829
05-30-2004, 12:00 AM
Nice job on the pics. :smile: But you missed getting a picture of the biggest Dog today, Jon Rauch.

FarWestChicago
05-30-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
Personally I'm a sucker for beagles, and there were at least three real cuties out on the field.

They showed one beagle on the scoreboard during the game. It's face was all white (no brown around the eyes) just like ours.

OPh, btw, did I tell you I like beagles? We had a beagle while I was growing up. What a great dog, and friend. :smile:

soxwon
05-30-2004, 05:53 PM
very cool pics.
i was there too, did you see the CUBS DOG, and his owner who was a jerk.
feel sorry for the mutt, to have a jerk as an owner.