PDA

View Full Version : fan friendly? poll

kittle545feet
05-29-2004, 10:11 AM
should we not mention "fan friendly" and white sox in the same sentence? or better yet; should the white sox cram "fan friendly" as far up the tunnel as they can get it?

ewokpelts
06-01-2004, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by kittle545feet
should we not mention "fan friendly" and white sox in the same sentence? or better yet; should the white sox cram "fan friendly" as far up the tunnel as they can get it?

If theyr are not friendly to the fans, then the fans will no longer be customers. As evidenced by 23 years of Jerry's rule.
Gene

LuvSox
06-01-2004, 12:28 PM
The Sox are very fan friendly at games. Food, drink and rest rooms all over. The kids are entertained before the game with the skills stuff and by the scoreboard in between innings. Ample parking. Security everywhere. The list goes on.

Chrisaway
06-01-2004, 01:04 PM
I for one never really cared how many fans we draw. I just want to see real Sox fans each time I go out there. I dont care what "special promotion" is going on at the park. On any given day if you ask where I wanna be I'll always say I wanna be at a Sox game.

The Critic
06-01-2004, 02:23 PM
If by "fan friendly" you mean that I can take my daughter to a game, have fun things for her to see and do before and during the game, and not have to be concerned with angry drunks ruining our day at the park, then YES, I want the Sox to be "fan friendly".
If I wanted my kid to be surrounded by drunken fights, I'd take her to a bar. If I'm spending money on tickets, parking, snacks, etc., I'd like to be able to watch a ballgame in relative peace.

ewokpelts
06-01-2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by The Critic
If by "fan friendly" you mean that I can take my daughter to a game, have fun things for her to see and do before and during the game, and not have to be concerned with angry drunks ruining our day at the park, then YES, I want the Sox to be "fan friendly".
If I wanted my kid to be surrounded by drunken fights, I'd take her to a bar. If I'm spending money on tickets, parking, snacks, etc., I'd like to be able to watch a ballgame in relative peace.

AMEN

pinwheels3530
06-01-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by ewokpelts
AMEN

I second that Amen!

he_gone_89
06-01-2004, 05:31 PM
you know what

all of the phaze 5 / fan frendly bullcrap is rediculous

Great offence and defence and pitching
will bring us fans and a playoff spot,hopefully