PDA

View Full Version : Bullpen Bar via Upper Deck?

eurotrash35
05-28-2004, 11:01 AM
Hey guys, me and a couple friends are going to be in town this weekend to catch the games on Saturday and Sunday. We already have tickets to Sunday's game in Box 146, but decided to go to the game on Saturday after we got that Granton Marketing package. I heard that it's possible to get into the Bullpen Sports Bar with UD tickets but I was wondering if somebody could confirm or deny that. Thanks for the help, and I'll see you at the cell!

CubKilla
05-28-2004, 11:02 AM
You can. Enter by the RF gate and have your ID ready if you're under 30 to get in.

nlentz88
05-28-2004, 11:03 AM
Yeah, you can definitely get into the Bullpen Bar with UD tickets. I do it all the time.

You just can't get onto the 100 level concourse with an UD ticket.

Just go to the Gate 2 enterance and into the bar. They'll card ya, but they won't check your ticket.

jabrch
05-28-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by eurotrash35
Hey guys, me and a couple friends are going to be in town this weekend to catch the games on Saturday and Sunday. We already have tickets to Sunday's game in Box 146, but decided to go to the game on Saturday after we got that Granton Marketing package. I heard that it's possible to get into the Bullpen Sports Bar with UD tickets but I was wondering if somebody could confirm or deny that. Thanks for the help, and I'll see you at the cell!

Gate 2 - walk right into the BPB from there.

eurotrash35
05-28-2004, 11:16 AM
awesome, thanks guys! really looking forward to this weekend now.

Hangar18
05-28-2004, 11:32 AM
".........another change for Phase V next season will be an added Slide for the Upper Deck. Patrons will now be able to slide down a Giant Curving Slide from the Upper Deck directly to the BullPen Bar. 'We think now that were targeting getting kids to the park by putting a PlayPen in LF, the Slide in RF will be a natural extension of what were trying to do" said Brooks Boyer

steff
05-28-2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
".........another change for Phase V next season will be an added Slide for the Upper Deck. Patrons will now be able to slide down a Giant Curving Slide from the Upper Deck directly to the BullPen Bar. 'We think now that were targeting getting kids to the park by putting a PlayPen in LF, the Slide in RF will be a natural extension of what were trying to do" said Brooks Boyer

:whiner: :whiner: :whiner:

soxrme
05-28-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18

I hope its a water slide so we won't miss the showers so much!

HomeFish
05-28-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by CubKilla
You can. Enter by the RF gate and have your ID ready if you're under 30 to get in.

What's the age limit? 18 or 21?

steff
05-28-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by HomeFish
What's the age limit? 18 or 21?