PDA

View Full Version : Props to Channel 7

South Side
05-27-2004, 10:27 PM
Clubhouse interviews and all! Live reporting from the Cell... Finally!!!

mike squires
05-27-2004, 10:49 PM
great, Hangar has two user names. :)

Irishsox1
05-27-2004, 11:21 PM
Don't be too surprised, the Cubs didn't have a game.

SoxFan78
05-28-2004, 09:29 AM
It was good coverage, but I think because the Scrubs were out of town. Also Giangreco got a little stab saying that there were not that many fans there.

Hangar18
05-28-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by mike squires
great, Hangar has two user names. :)

Hey I know your being Funny and All ........ but this is Very
KILEY-ESQUE in that people are going to think I have other usernames here. I dont. :angry:

nlentz88
05-28-2004, 11:16 AM
I was pleastanly surprised to see the coverage on ABC7. Good for them! But yeah, they had to find something to cover while the Flubs had the day off.

jackbrohamer
05-28-2004, 11:22 AM
Now we know the formula: Sox will get top coverage on the Ch. 7 sports if (1) they're in first place, (2) win 9-0, (3) are playing within 5 miles of the WLS studios, (4) the (a) Cubs, (b) Bulls, (c) Blackhawks, (d) Bears and (e) Fire aren't playing; and (5) the NBA fnals game isn't over yet.

Then the Sox can be the top story!

CubKilla
05-28-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by jackbrohamer
Now we know the formula: Sox will get top coverage on the Ch. 7 sports if (1) they're in first place, (2) win 9-0, (3) are playing within 5 miles of the WLS studios, (4) the (a) Cubs, (b) Bulls, (c) Blackhawks, (d) Bears and (e) Fire aren't playing; and (5) the NBA fnals game isn't over yet.

Wow! The stars must have been completely in alignment! No wonder why the Sox won big and MB had another stellar night! Even Botch was able to pitch around a lead-off, 9th inning 2B!

Hangar18
05-28-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by jackbrohamer

Well that Certainly Explains the Coverage !! Silly Me.
Here I was thinking the fact that they were covering one of the Original 4 american league charter franchises that just MOVED into 1st place was the REASON for the coverage.
Today will be back to Business As Usual ...........

South Side
05-28-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by South Side
Clubhouse interviews and all! Live reporting from the Cell... Finally!!!

Hey, come on now, I wouldn't go that far. I was just happy to see some coverage! :smile: