PDA

View Full Version : Did I Hear Correctly.....

CubKilla
05-27-2004, 07:30 PM
Or did Hawk just say that him and Jay Marrioti along with a few others helped make Hawk's "Pick to Click" tonight?

Was that a joke by the Hawkeroo?

And about 5 minutes after, Hawk explained that his, "You don't know baseball" comment was directed at 3 individuals in the Chicago sports media..... not the fans.

ghostfacesox
05-27-2004, 07:34 PM
You heard right. But who are these people he is refering to? And what were their comments?

habibharu
05-27-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by ghostfacesox
You heard right. But who are these people he is refering to? And what were their comments? boers, bernstein, and mornontti

ghostfacesox
05-27-2004, 07:36 PM
Ok, I know now ( ...Hawk you don't Know Baseball Thread...)

elrod
05-27-2004, 07:39 PM
Which three is he referring to? Frankly I didn't take any offense to his comments. I could take Hawk or leave him. I've grown accustomed to him so I don't mind him. I don't learn a whole lot from him but I don't mind his presence. Of course, growing up with the Mets I came to like Tim McCarver too - and I was regularly the only one who liked him. So maybe my opinion doesn't count for much. But I'll stand by Hawk on this. I don't see anything wrong with what Hawk said yesterday, and I don't mind him standing up for himself on B&B. Good for him. I don't care if he's doing JR's bidding. Screw the Chicago media. Until the bastards around here start showing respect for the Sox they can all go to Hell. Now I know B&B are generally kind to the Sox. And MJ&H are also good for the Sox. But the larger Chicago media is a disgrace. It's too bad B&B had to go bush league this morning.

Cubbiesuck13
05-27-2004, 07:40 PM
why can't he make these comments when the sox are on WGN?!?

go hawk