PDA

View Full Version : WSI Advertising


joeynach
05-24-2004, 07:24 PM
Right now I am planning on going to the game tomorrow night. I think its time to give our beloved site some free advertising. A nice big poster saying "Visit WhitesoxInteractive.com" or something would be great. Who is with me. Also we need some t-shirts. Someone with some credit should order some WSI t-shirts and sell them to members at gathering like the patio parties for like 10 bucks a piece. The media likes to be bias toward the cubs so we can promote ourselves. Especially during the crosstown series! GO SOX!!

batmanZoSo
05-24-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by joeynach
Right now I am planning on going to the game tomorrow night. I think its time to give our beloved site some free advertising. A nice big poster saying "Visit WhitesoxInteractive.com" or something would be great. Who is with me. Also we need some t-shirts. Someone with some credit should order some WSI t-shirts and sell them to members at gathering like the patio parties for like 10 bucks a piece. The media likes to be bias toward the cubs so we can promote ourselves. Especially during the crosstown series! GO SOX!!

That would be good if this were an ad-supported site, but it isn't so I don't know...

nasox
05-24-2004, 08:16 PM
i don't think a sign would be much of a problem. We aren't advertising for different companies, just something to notify people of WSI. I like that idea but I don't like t-shirts. I wouldn't buy one but that is just me........

How about visit www.whitesoxinteractive.com and then go sox beneath that?

joeynach
05-24-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by nasox
i don't think a sign would be much of a problem. We aren't advertising for different companies, just something to notify people of WSI. I like that idea but I don't like t-shirts. I wouldn't buy one but that is just me........

How about visit www.whitesoxinteractive.com and then go sox beneath that?

Sounds good to me, the next time i go im doin it for sure. Everyone else should try and give a little shout out as well. The more the better.

WinningUgly!
05-24-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by joeynach
Right now I am planning on going to the game tomorrow night. I think its time to give our beloved site some free advertising. A nice big poster saying "Visit WhitesoxInteractive.com" or something would be great. Who is with me. Also we need some t-shirts. Someone with some credit should order some WSI t-shirts and sell them to members at gathering like the patio parties for like 10 bucks a piece. The media likes to be bias toward the cubs so we can promote ourselves. Especially during the crosstown series! GO SOX!!


Buy these. (http://www.cafeshops.com/flyingsock)

nasox
05-24-2004, 11:21 PM
gotta love the WSI Frisbee, or as the catalog calls it, a "flying disk"!

TDog
05-25-2004, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by nasox
gotta love the WSI Frisbee, or as the catalog calls it, a "flying disk"!

There was a time when calling a Frisbee a Frisbee in a newspaper story would have gotten the paper a nasty letter from the Whamo toy company. "Frisbee" is a registered trademark.

StockdaleForVeep
05-25-2004, 03:06 AM
How about a nice huge banner\flag next to the crede's crew flag that frequents centre field. Anyone know how much an airplane draggin the url behind it over Comiskey would cost?

doublem23
05-25-2004, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by joeynach
Right now I am planning on going to the game tomorrow night. I think its time to give our beloved site some free advertising. A nice big poster saying "Visit WhitesoxInteractive.com" or something would be great. Who is with me. Also we need some t-shirts. Someone with some credit should order some WSI t-shirts and sell them to members at gathering like the patio parties for like 10 bucks a piece. The media likes to be bias toward the cubs so we can promote ourselves. Especially during the crosstown series! GO SOX!!

I think the last thing we need to do is advertise during the Crosstown Series... There'd be trolls left and right. Secondly, we're in the Top 20 sites if you Google, "White Sox." They can find us if they need to. :smile:

StockdaleForVeep
05-25-2004, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by doublem23
I think the last thing we need to do is advertise during the Crosstown Series... There'd be trolls left and right. Secondly, we're in the Top 20 sites if you Google, "White Sox." They can find us if they need to. :smile:

But dont we have our elite storm troopers like voodoo to keep us safe from such cubbie trolls? Whats my tax money going to homeland security for?! I want wsi protected! DECLARE MARTIAL LAW!

IA_soxfan
05-25-2004, 03:44 AM
The trouble with this whole idea is that all the fools who are giddy about doing the wave and throwing back HR balls will be just as likely to flood this place as the Sox die-hards. Something to consider.