PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Going Out West To Oakland?

PINWHEELS
05-24-2004, 06:08 PM
I'll Be Attending The June 1st Game Against The A's. Section 110 Row 7, Come on down And join Chisox65 And myself for a beer! :gulp: :gulp:

Parrothead
05-24-2004, 08:10 PM
I will be there but on July 16th & 18th. Then heading to a SF game.

nychisox
05-24-2004, 09:54 PM
nah unfortunately not :( but go RAIDERS!!!!

JUICE
05-24-2004, 10:34 PM
I'll also be attending the game on the 1st. I'll be si :gulp: tting in sec 107 row2 seat 2-4. I wonder who's pitching ?

konerkopeachy
05-25-2004, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Parrothead
I will be there but on July 16th & 18th. Then heading to a SF game.

Hey, same here. What are good seats to get at the Net?

Hangar18
05-25-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by PINWHEELS
I'll Be Attending The June 1st Game Against The A's. Section 110 Row 7, Come on down And join Chisox65 And myself for a beer! :gulp: :gulp:

Hey Kev......have fun out there and drink a $7 beer for me!

PINWHEELS
05-25-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
Hey Kev......have fun out there and drink a $7 beer for me! I know that is insane Henry! But when your thirsty your thirsty. :gulp: What road trip are doing this year?

Hangar18
05-25-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by PINWHEELS
I know that is insane Henry! But when your thirsty your thirsty. :gulp: What road trip are doing this year?

Im going to LA to see us play ANAHEIM in September.
Also heading to BOSTON (1st time in fenway) that will be a blast,
I know a local yokel who will show me the town. Hoping a few
more people from here will be there also .........

I know there will be the RoadTrip July 30th Weekend to Detroit
Ive heard some mentioning here ........ Im definitely down for that
trip ..............

Hangar18
05-25-2004, 11:20 AM
Kev, also since you'll be there in person..........
Please Check the Number of SOX fans you see there.
We will watch the games here, and see if TV shows every Half-Inning, SOX fans in the park there, Like they do for a certain other team. will be interesting.

PINWHEELS
05-25-2004, 11:22 AM

trip .............. You will have a blast in Boston, and as far Anaheim, Lets just theres A lot of talent at the big A!

kojak
05-25-2004, 12:25 PM
I am planning on possibly going to the day game on the 2nd. We actually get treated to TWO Sox visits this year. I may bring my father-in-law- he's a BIG A's fan (but other than that, he is an OK guy! :D:

Parrothead
05-25-2004, 08:02 PM
I don't know. I have a friend, he lives in LA, who is getting tickets from his company out there. But I will ask him to ask others what are good seats.

ode to veeck
05-26-2004, 01:43 AM
I have a number of tix for 1st and 2nd. I'll post our seats when I recall where I stashed em. West, White Sock you going next week?

LASOXFAN
05-26-2004, 02:10 AM

trip ..............

I'm thinking tailgate for one of the games, let me know. There are enough fans in the area to justify it, and Angel fans would walk past us mildly amused and wondering, "wow, you mean there really are such things as white sox fans?"

iwannago
05-26-2004, 12:32 PM
I'll be out there on business June 1 hope to see at least one game in the series. Don't have seats yet but experience tells me that's not a problem.

LASOXFAN
05-27-2004, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by iwannago
I'll be out there on business June 1 hope to see at least one game in the series. Don't have seats yet but experience tells me that's not a problem.

seats are going fast down in anaheim

ode to veeck
05-28-2004, 09:36 AM
For those that are sill needing tix for games in Oakland June 1, 2, there are still excellent seats available directly from the A's site.

I just looked and could get a pair in the section right on the Sox dugout (sec 113) for June 1 in 17th row and then 18th row right at A's dugout (sec 121) for the day game on the 2nd.

Tix for Pale Hose in Oakland June 1st & 2nd (http://oakland.athletics.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/oak/ticketing/oak_ticketing_info.jsp)

bennyw41
05-28-2004, 09:52 AM
Make sure you check out the nachos in Oakland. They are very good.

ode to veeck
05-28-2004, 11:20 AM
Actually for Tue night's game, we're checking (for the 1st time) out the Plaza Club seats (1st few rows upper deck just under Westside Club /luxury suites), includes a free meal from Luxury Suites' Westside Club area. We'll post a ballpark food review postgame next week.

hitless_wonder
05-28-2004, 01:04 PM
I am going to go to the day game on Wednesday. I figure I will just get tickets when I get to the park. Never done this before, so I will see if I get decent tickets. I think I will take BART because the parking costs too much, and I live close to a station. :D:

Irishsox1
05-28-2004, 01:09 PM
It seems that whenever the Sox go out west, they forget to bring baseball bats and starting pitchers.

Hangar18
05-28-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by LASOXFAN
I'm thinking tailgate for one of the games, let me know. There are enough fans in the area to justify it, and Angel fans would walk past us mildly amused and wondering, "wow, you mean there really are such things as white sox fans?"

Say, I know its a couple months down the Road.......But this is a GREAT IDEA !!!!!!!!!

LASOXFAN, Lets start Planning this NOW...... Most likely, will fly into SanDiego on Weds......hang there til Friday, then drive up to LA for the weekend.

White_Sock
05-28-2004, 05:04 PM
I'll be there, but I don't have tickets yet. I still have to get off of work for the Wed night game. I'll be there sporting my WSI gear though.

ode to veeck
06-02-2004, 03:44 AM
Seats for Wednesday (Jun 2): as it was a day game, I wasn't sure of others' availability and only got a single seat some weeks back in the 1st couple of rows just to the right of the Sox dugout. After getting home tonight, we got White Sock a will call single seat online on the A's site in sec 115 , row 15, seat 6 for tomorrow. I think I'm in sec 110 or 111. We'll be wearing our "Hell Ya, I'm a Sox Fan!" WSI T-shirts tomorrow to see the Sox and Burly-mon end the West Coast curse in Oakland.

kojak
06-02-2004, 12:34 PM
Don't forget an ice cold Gordon Biersch and some garlic fries!!!

Wish I could be there....