PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Highlights

BearSox
05-23-2004, 11:03 PM
Anybody else catch the sportscenter highlights where they played the 4th and 6th innings of todays game in fast motion to flight of the bumblebee to show the order bat around both times? This was nice to see over the usual one play and then the score that we get. I also found the bears/vikes highlights pretty funny as todays game outscored their game at soldier field 24 runs to 23 points.

pearso66
05-23-2004, 11:12 PM
That was a great replay they showed, and then of course followed it up with Peanut stealing the ball away from Moss.

Cubbiesuck13
05-23-2004, 11:21 PM
it was nice to see it in the first 15 minutes too.

BearSox
05-23-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by pearso66
That was a great replay they showed, and then of course followed it up with Peanut stealing the ball away from Moss.

Yeah very fitting as well since Peanut is a Sox fan!

batmanZoSo
05-23-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by BearSox
Anybody else catch the sportscenter highlights where they played the 4th and 6th innings of todays game in fast motion to flight of the bumblebee to show the order bat around both times? This was nice to see over the usual one play and then the score that we get. I also found the bears/vikes highlights pretty funny as todays game outscored their game at soldier field 24 runs to 23 points.

I loved the Babe Ruth cam. But I'm sure they used it so as not to devote too much time to the White Sox. :D:

The best part is Chicago won both games.

:hawk:
"As well they should have."

pearso66
05-23-2004, 11:29 PM
I dont think it was to show less of the White Sox. It takes up a great deal of time to show every hit in an inning where the team bats around, not to mention do this twice. I think it's great the showed every hit and not just 1 or 2. that means they actually took the time to at least watch an inning

BeerHandle
05-24-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by pearso66
I dont think it was to show less of the White Sox. It takes up a great deal of time to show every hit in an inning where the team bats around, not to mention do this twice. I think it's great the showed every hit and not just 1 or 2. that means they actually took the time to at least watch an inning

I thought it was great! I didn't think they would do the 6th inning as well. Finally we get some coverage.