PDA

View Full Version : Seasons Over, Lets White Flag Now!

StockdaleForVeep
05-23-2004, 12:00 AM
OH GOD WE LOST TO THE TWINS, OUT OF FIRST AND NOW HAVE A 1 GAME LOSING STREAK, OUT TEAM SUCKS AND WE NEED TO GET BETTER PLAYERS!!!!!

BTW, this is just a mockery post, because i know people lost faith in the sox again cuz of one lost

I still keep the faith.

soltrain21
05-23-2004, 12:03 AM
I really haven't seen anything outside of stating the obvious that we need a fifth starter....

Gloom and doom was last week, this week we all seem to be pretty realisitic, and we DO need a fifth starter..

BearSox
05-23-2004, 12:18 AM
[i]

BTW, this is just a mockery post, because i know people lost faith in the sox again cuz of one lost

I still keep the faith. [/B]

We use teal for these posts so you don't have to explain it to us.

lowesox
05-23-2004, 12:22 AM
If the Sox lose tomorrow there really will be an air of gloom and doom. And I think it will be well deserved. It'll show that we lack a killer instinct.

Ozzie better be ripping these guys a new ******* right now. Because tomorrow will be the day we either serve a message or get served.

Kuzman
05-23-2004, 12:36 AM
:threadsucks

StockdaleForVeep
05-23-2004, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by BearSox

But im not a real fan of teal, too light a colour.

Also, cotts may still become the 5th starter we need, give him some more shots.

RedPinStripes
05-23-2004, 02:25 AM
KW better go out and get a #2 or 3 starter . Wouldnt be such a bad situation to have Garland or shoony as a 5th starter.

Railsplitter
05-23-2004, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by BearSox

Thank you

SEALgep
05-23-2004, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by lowesox
If the Sox lose tomorrow there really will be an air of gloom and doom. And I think it will be well deserved. It'll show that we lack a killer instinct.

Ozzie better be ripping these guys a new ******* right now. Because tomorrow will be the day we either serve a message or get served. Killer instinct? If we lay down and allow ourselves to get pounded, then you can question killer instinct, not by a loss though.

soxwon
05-23-2004, 11:51 AM
today is a huge game, or else its all for naught!
its a must win, we usually do well in those situations.

nasox
05-23-2004, 04:47 PM

oh and what the hell.......for those of you that don't understand what I just said