PDA

View Full Version : The Harris Watch

dan
05-21-2004, 10:53 PM
8:00 AM: Willie Harris awoke to the sound of Jay-Z on his Stereo. How exciting.
9:00 AM: Willie eat some Pop-Tarts. Not exactly the breakfast of champions.
10:00 AM Willie reports to Herm Schneider. He then goes into the hot tub for his early morning pain-relieving session.
11:00 Willie goes on his rehab assingment. Ten minutes on the treadmill.
LATER....
6:00 PM: Willie takes BP and launches a couple of long balls.
7:00PM: Silva takes the mound in anticipation of being rocked.
8:00 PM: Wait, check that. Silva DID get rocked. Willie, although he is out of the lineup can't help but stand up and cheer.
9:40 PM: Shingo Takatusu gets an incredible two innings work, and polishes off game 2 of this series. Willie runs out of the dug out and gives Shingo a big hug. Welcome to America, kid.
10:30PM: Harris and the team check back to the hotel only to see some fine ladies waiting for them. Willie can't give autographs, he's a ladies man. They love him. No, they really love him.

Well, I hope you all have been entertained by Willie and his incredible day. Check back tomorrow in the Tribune where we will will have a 7 page expository essay on his condition. Until then, salivate over Willie's triumphant return to the diamond. It will be SO exciting.

P.S. Neal Cotts for president

P.S.S. My name is Darrin Jackson.

MRKARNO
05-21-2004, 10:54 PM
Great post!

nasox
05-21-2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by MRKARNO
Great post!

He doesn't post often, but when he does.......he puts the dan in danny.........no wait, scratch that one.............

StockdaleForVeep
05-21-2004, 11:24 PM
Anyone have a nifty graphic for the willie watch? I mean the cubbune has the 2 lil shoes emphasising the prior watch.

Maybe a timex or rolex watch with willies oversized smiling face in the middle?

BeerHandle
05-22-2004, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by dan
8:00 AM: Willie Harris awoke to the sound of Jay-Z on his Stereo. How exciting.
9:00 AM: Willie eat some Pop-Tarts. Not exactly the breakfast of champions.
10:00 AM Willie reports to Herm Schneider. He then goes into the hot tub for his early morning pain-relieving session.
11:00 Willie goes on his rehab assingment. Ten minutes on the treadmill.
LATER....
6:00 PM: Willie takes BP and launches a couple of long balls.
7:00PM: Silva takes the mound in anticipation of being rocked.
8:00 PM: Wait, check that. Silva DID get rocked. Willie, although he is out of the lineup can't help but stand up and cheer.
9:40 PM: Shingo Takatusu gets an incredible two innings work, and polishes off game 2 of this series. Willie runs out of the dug out and gives Shingo a big hug. Welcome to America, kid.
10:30PM: Harris and the team check back to the hotel only to see some fine ladies waiting for them. Willie can't give autographs, he's a ladies man. They love him. No, they really love him.

Well, I hope you all have been entertained by Willie and his incredible day. Check back tomorrow in the Tribune where we will will have a 7 page expository essay on his condition. Until then, salivate over Willie's triumphant return to the diamond. It will be SO exciting.

P.S. Neal Cotts for president

P.S.S. My name is Darrin Jackson.

AS HAWK WOULD SAY, "I LOVE THIS THREAD!"

BeerHandle
05-22-2004, 01:08 AM
As a joke I sent a letter to th editor of the Tribune asking where the Harris Watch is located in the paper. I LOVE BUSTIN' BALLS!

konerkopeachy
05-22-2004, 01:16 AM
And what ball busting this has done.

Will there be another wonderful installment of the Harris Watch?