PDA

View Full Version : Random Thoughts May 20th

Dadawg_77
05-21-2004, 08:29 AM
First off, it is always good to eat before you start drinking. While I keep failing to remember this is beyond me.

Hangar was the first base umpire last. A couple of cute girls asked if they could sit in chair next to us at the bar. Most of us were like no big deal, but Hangar asked if they were Cub fans. When they affirmed that they were, he said no. A couple of ugly dudes ended up sitting there latter in the evening.

Fun time watching the game with Kittle42, Hangar and NDSoxFan over at BW3. Watching the Sox crush the Twins is always a good time.

ND_Sox_Fan
05-21-2004, 08:39 AM
Yes it was - always a good time with a SOX win! Thanks guys.

SoxxoS
05-21-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77
First off, it is always good to eat before you start drinking. While I keep failing to remember this is beyond me.

Hangar was the first base umpire last. A couple of cute girls asked if they could sit in chair next to us at the bar. Most of us were like no big deal, but Hangar asked if they were Cub fans. When they affirmed that they were, he said no. A couple of ugly dudes ended up sitting there latter in the evening.

Now Hangar is taking it to far...when you start denying girls...you are taking it too far...:)

kermittheefrog
05-21-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by SoxxoS
Now Hangar is taking it to far...when you start denying girls...you are taking it too far...:)

I second this sentiment.

kittle42
05-21-2004, 11:21 AM

I completely disagree.

Dadawg_77
05-21-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by kittle42
I completely disagree.

Thats because your girlfriend was there.

kittle42
05-21-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77
Thats because your girlfriend was there.

Actually, my girlfriend was not there.

SoxxoS
05-21-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by kittle42
Actually, my girlfriend was not there.

But you obviously have a girlfriend. So it's easier for you to deny girls b/c you have one!

Scotty347
05-21-2004, 01:04 PM

Can't you worry about converting them to Sox fans later? I'll definitely take the pretty girls that think they are Cubs funs over ugly guys as company.

Irishsox1
05-21-2004, 01:23 PM
If a girl is a Cubs fan, wouldn't it be more wise to seduce the girl, have your way with her and then dump her?

maurice
05-21-2004, 04:10 PM
Hangar asked if they were Cub fans. When they affirmed that they were, he said no. A couple of ugly dudes ended up sitting there latter in the evening.

Dude, you really need to stop doing that. Win them over through your powers of calm, intelligent persuasion.

If I followed your approach, I'd be single now . . . and that would be a bad thing . . . right?

BearSox
05-21-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by maurice
Dude, you really need to stop doing that. Win them over through your powers of calm, intelligent persuasion.

If I followed your approach, I'd be single now . . . and that would be a bad thing . . . right?

I do follow that approach and well..... I'm single, mabye i'm dreamin that I'll find that knockout white sox fan out here in CO :gulp: