PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculous Media bias today!

MRKARNO
05-21-2004, 08:54 AM
I am not usually one to harp on the media bias and sometimes I think we overdo it here, but today was just ridiculous! We delivered a Twin Killing and the Cubune and the Cub-Times proceeded to write about Wood, Prior as a lugnut and the Cubs collapse over the Sox awesome win! This is absolutely positively unacceptable.

:giantsnail

Fisk72
05-21-2004, 09:16 AM
At least we're the main store on the Cubune website!

hsnterprize
05-21-2004, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by MRKARNO
I am not usually one to harp on the media bias and sometimes I think we overdo it here, but today was just ridiculous! We delivered a Twin Killing and the Cubune and the Cub-Times proceeded to write about Wood, Prior as a lugnut and the Cubs collapse over the Sox awesome win! This is absolutely positively unacceptable.

:giantsnail Hey!!!!! You can't talk about us media types like that!!!!! We're only covering what's hot. It's not our fault the Cubs are so much more popular than that "other team". Who cares about the Sox anyway? You need to root for the Cubs...show support for Chicago teams, people...what's wrong with you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

And you wonder why Sox fans have been so mad over the years? Read Vickery's column with my letter to "esteemed" Cubune columnist Rick Morrissey. 'Nuff said.

WSox8404
05-21-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by MRKARNO

:giantsnail

You got that right. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the back (and front) pages of the CubTimes. It made me sick to my stomach. I don't know what grossed me out this morning more. That or my son's dirty diaper.