PDA

View Full Version : Did you notice on Chicagosports.com?

DaveIsHere
05-21-2004, 08:31 AM
DId you notice on the Whitesox page on Chicagosports.com that the second headline is about the guy that attacked the coach two years ago, gimme an effin' (I can write that right?) break, this was two years ago, you will never see the murder on the cubs page again when it goes to trial, crap you probably won't even hear about it again, thats ok, lets sweep the Twins and keep heating up and blow this Central away...oh and BTW with all the cubs talk...we have the same record!! GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max Power
05-21-2004, 08:36 AM
I noticed that too. And it was about a hearing for a burglary, not even related to the Comiskey incident! I use to think the media bias stuff was overblown, but now I see it. This is ridiculous.

Hokiesox
05-21-2004, 08:50 AM
Do we know how the guy who shot the Sox fan in front of the Cubbie Bear is going to plead yet? Or, is that not in the sports section? :angry: :angry:

Hangar18
05-21-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Hokiesox
Do we know how the guy who shot the Sox fan in front of the Cubbie Bear is going to plead yet? Or, is that not in the sports section? :angry: :angry:

He wasnt a SOX fan.......he was a cub fan

steff
05-21-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18

And that matters...

:rolleyes

bennyw41
05-21-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18

I don't think that was ever really "proved". Pretty sure he was a dumb drunk fan.

Hokiesox
05-21-2004, 01:54 PM
sox fan...cubs fan...you say tomayto, I say tomahto.

My point was, it's tough to say there's no media bias when the shooting outside Wrigley was swept under the rug as quickly as they could, but a Ligue sneeze makes headlines.

hawkeyesrule
05-21-2004, 03:30 PM
How long ago was that Ligue thing? My god, why is he still in the news?

He shoud not make the news at all anymore. Everything with the Sox incident is old news.