PDA

View Full Version : BW-3 Lincoln Ave Tonite ..... Anyone want to watch Chicagos "other" team tonite?

Hangar18
05-20-2004, 12:13 PM
I got messages from a couple of you wanting to watch it there....... who else is in? 2243 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago

joeynach
05-20-2004, 02:02 PM
It is a certain fact that most sox fans live in the suburbs, west and south. Why have a gathering in the heart of the loser yuppie wrigleyville area. The depaul area sucks just a bunch of weirdo liberal depaul people who are tree huggers, a bunch of yuppies, and love boystown. We need to have these gathering somewhere else, not wrigleyville.

bobj4400
05-20-2004, 02:04 PM
If my card game falls thru, I might stop in. Nice and close to home...

kittle42
05-20-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by joeynach
It is a certain fact that most sox fans live in the suburbs, west and south. Why have a gathering in the heart of the loser yuppie wrigleyville area. The depaul area sucks just a bunch of weirdo liberal depaul people who are tree huggers, a bunch of yuppies, and love boystown. We need to have these gathering somewhere else, not wrigleyville.

I take offense to that as a liberal, tree-hugging lover of boystown.

And I will be there, Hangar. See ya at 7.

Oh, and the suburbs suck.

DaveIsHere
05-20-2004, 02:19 PM
Hey Now, Play Nice

Suburbs Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dadawg_77
05-20-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by DaveIsHere
Hey Now, Play Nice

Suburbs Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suburbs are the main reason for the wuusification of America, they suck. I'll try and stop in. Will you be up at the Bar?

jackbrohamer
05-20-2004, 02:28 PM

Because there are no yuppies in the west & south suburbs.

I'll try to stop by after my softball game. Which will be in Grant Park & thus the Southside.

Hangar18
05-20-2004, 02:59 PM

Hey bub, im a DePaul Grad :smile: I have friends that
work in there, cool to hang there, despite my downtown/near southside address. Feel free SOX NATION to put together ALTERNATE locations for get-togethers Tonite.

DaveIsHere
05-20-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
work in there, cool to hang there, despite my downtown/near southside address. Feel free SOX NATION to put together ALTERNATE locations for get-togethers Tonite.

I'm having an alternate get together probably in my garage, me and 12 Miller Lite's are going to hang, they will be gone before I will.

joeynach
05-20-2004, 03:25 PM

Im mainly speaking on behalf of what happened to me with my high school love. She moved to wrigleyville and went to depaul. Became this spend spend spend shopaholic yuppie who who just wante to go to cafes and starbucks. Surrounded herself with gay guys, metrosexuals, and other weird liberal people who she thought were just so cool. Obviously im bitter becuase after 2 years where everything was so great it just become too much. I mean no offense to you hangar or any other normal people (sox fans) who live in the area.

Hangar18
05-20-2004, 03:29 PM
Im mainly speaking on behalf of what happened to me with my high school love. She moved to wrigleyville and went to depaul. Became this spend spend spend shopaholic yuppie who who just wante to go to cafes and starbucks. Surrounded herself with gay guys, metrosexuals, and other weird liberal people who she thought were just so cool. Obviously im bitter becuase after 2 years where everything was so great it just become too much. I mean no offense to you hangar or any other normal people (sox fans) who live in the area.

dont worry, none taken. damn metrosexuals ruin everything
heh heh

joeynach
05-20-2004, 03:42 PM
heh heh

haha yeah, especially when your gf wants you to be more like them, hell no

Rocky Soprano
05-20-2004, 03:45 PM
Anyone want to go to Orland or Schererrville BW-3?

DaveIsHere
05-20-2004, 03:45 PM

screw that, I got married in August but we have been dating for 8 years, I knew she was the one because I never changed anything for her to except me, same goes for her, That is why I am glad I am married now, I don't hae to waste all that time searching, plus she is pretty damn cool......she didnt make fun of me when I put cable TV in the garage and I sit out there and watch most of the game there

DaveIsHere
05-20-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Rocky Soprano
Anyone want to go to Orland or Schererrville BW-3?

They are goping to be putting one up in Romeoville, Literally 1 block away....walking or stumling distance form my pad

joeynach
05-20-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by DaveIsHere
They are goping to be putting one up in Romeoville, Literally 1 block away....walking or stumling distance form my pad

Im down for the one in orland. Or maybe that new place champpe's on lagrange. Buds sports bar in tinley is cool too.

DaveIsHere
05-20-2004, 03:52 PM
Im down for the one in orland. Or maybe that new place champpe's on lagrange. Buds sports bar in tinley is cool too.

Isn't buds in Orland?? I was at one there before. We should hook one of these days you arent too far from me, The wife gets sick of hearing me and my analysis

She doesn't:

:hawk
"Love it when you analyze"

Eddie Gaedel
05-20-2004, 04:40 PM
myself and some other sox fans will be at lottie's, 1925 w cortland.

daveeym
05-20-2004, 04:41 PM
I'm so tempted to go to BW3's with a cubs hat on and get into a discussion with hangar and see what he writes about it tomorrow. :D:

Rocky Soprano
05-20-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by daveeym
I'm so tempted to go to BW3's with a cubs hat on and get into a discussion with hangar and see what he writes about it tomorrow. :D:

This should be the post of the week! :D:

patbooyah
05-20-2004, 04:46 PM
heh heh

come on, man- get yourself a bottle of nair for men and sack up(so to speak).