PDA

View Full Version : Tickets

billnahorodny
05-20-2004, 10:28 AM
I apologize if this should be in the PL. But I just went online to check out available tickets for the TX and CA series next week. All but one of those games (Sat, I believe) had tickets available in Sec 132 Row 13. These must have just been made available. I already have tickets for Thursday and Sunday. But if anyone was thinking about getting tickets...now is your chance to get some great seats right behind home plate.

ewokpelts
05-20-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by billnahorodny
I apologize if this should be in the PL. But I just went online to check out available tickets for the TX and CA series next week. All but one of those games (Sat, I believe) had tickets available in Sec 132 Row 13. These must have just been made available. I already have tickets for Thursday and Sunday. But if anyone was thinking about getting tickets...now is your chance to get some great seats right behind home plate.

i bought some tix in rows bb-cc last week.
Gene

sas1974
05-20-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by billnahorodny

I just went to Ticketmaster.com for Fri and Sun next week and the best they had was 149(row 27) and 113(row 26) respectively.