PDA

View Full Version : There is an almost .500 difference, Frank...

JorgeFabregas
05-18-2004, 06:31 PM
Between your home SLG percentage and away SLG percentage. Tres crazy.

BearSox
05-18-2004, 06:36 PM
Could this be related to his work in spring training because i believe he only plays home games during then and does not travel with the team for away games in spring training, mabye it's a mental thing that starts with that spring training routine.

maurice
05-18-2004, 06:57 PM
Frank has said that it's because he has the batting cage in the clubhouse at the Cell but has to sit on the bench on the road. In light of this, he asked JM to start him at 1B on the road, but it never happened because Pauly is so darn good at the vital skill of starting the 3-6-1 DP.

RKMeibalane
05-18-2004, 07:54 PM
I don't see why it's so hard for the Sox manager (either Manuel or Guillen), to give Frank playing at first base. Who gives a **** about his problems throwing? Shaquille O'Neal can't make a free throw. Does that mean Phil Jackson should bench him?

Some people are so stupid it's ridiculous.

nasox
05-18-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
I don't see why it's so hard for the Sox manager (either Manuel or Guillen), to give Frank playing at first base. Who gives a **** about his problems throwing? Shaquille O'Neal can't make a free throw. Does that mean Phil Jackson should bench him?

Some people are so stupid it's ridiculous.

I like that comparison. And what you said is true. But Frank is not as bad at playing first base as Shaq is as making free throws