PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Suggestions?

ghostfacesox
05-16-2004, 11:58 AM
I was wondering if there is any place (or people) you guys know of to get good deals from scalpers around the Cell. Thanks!

ewokpelts
05-16-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by ghostfacesox
I was wondering if there is any place (or people) you guys know of to get good deals from scalpers around the Cell. Thanks!

Wrigley Field Premium

ghostfacesox
05-16-2004, 12:01 PM
Very funny...

ewokpelts
05-16-2004, 12:46 PM
Very funny...

I try
:D:
Gene

jabrch
05-16-2004, 12:46 PM

I'd just try any of the ticket windows. They are usually well stocked with tickets anywhere in the park.

dickallen15
05-16-2004, 12:53 PM
Just west of the ballpark, on the other side of the viaduct on 35th, guys there are usually selling. Act like you don't really need the tickets, and you'll get them for no more than half price.

robertks61
05-16-2004, 04:42 PM
stubhub.com has some pretty good prices, I have some for sale to a few selected games also for face.

HomeFish
05-16-2004, 04:47 PM
May I ask why you need to buy from scalpers?

SouthSideHitman
05-16-2004, 08:20 PM
The last six or seven times that I've waited in line at the ticket window at gate 5, there are people who will try to unload their tickets for cheap to people waiting in line. Mostly these are familys who can't go to the game and just wanna unload their tickets and/or people in a large group who had a few people drop out. Generally these aren't "scalpers" and will take maybe 1/3 to 1/4 of the price. Last year I got two front row upper deck right behind home plate for $10 and three in the club level for $25. Obviously, you this is a risky strategy but I find that generally it works if you are in a small group and aren't too picky and if all else fails, you can just bite the bullet and pay full price every now and then.

bigdommer
05-16-2004, 08:56 PM
Just don't be too trusting. Two friends and I got box seats for half price on a Friday game last year. Great right? Well, when we went to pay he snuck an upper deck reserved in with two boxes, and we were screwed. Actually, we passed back a stub to sneak down after the first two innings.

Point...always check each ticket.