PDA

View Full Version : Send Rowand To Minors Now!


ChiSoxTony
05-16-2004, 10:23 AM
If ozzie wants to send a message he should start by sending this piece of garbage to AAA. I have seen enough of his .210 average. This guy is not a major league hitter. I would rather take my chances with Reed and Borchard than Rowand. Pack your bags!!

RedPinStripes
05-16-2004, 10:51 AM
Send Rowand to the car wash down the street from my house. Summer is coming. They need "grinders".

PaleHoseGeorge
05-16-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
Send Rowand to the car wash down the street from my house. Summer is coming. They need "grinders".

:R&R
"Hey, no taking away our jobs!"

Soxfest
05-16-2004, 11:56 AM
AR will never be any more than a 4th of at best

Brian26
05-16-2004, 12:00 PM
Interesting....Willie Harris batting leadoff today....just announced on AM 1000.

chisoxfan79
05-16-2004, 04:29 PM
I have always been a big fan of Rowand but I agree that he should be sent down he has become a automatic out at the plate.

For some reason Aro has always reminded of Mike Cameron when he played with the sox. I just hope he does not come back to haunt us like Cammy did after we traded him.

Frater Perdurabo
05-16-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by chisoxfan79
I have always been a big fan of Rowand but I agree that he should be sent down he has become a automatic out at the plate.

For some reason Aro has always reminded of Mike Cameron when he played with the sox. I just hope he does not come back to haunt us like Cammy did after we traded him.

The difference is that Mike Cameron really is good, while Rowand is not. Cameron is a legitmiate CF with some pop. Rowand is a 4th outfielder who can provide occasional pop if he is not overused.

chisoxfan79
05-16-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Frater Perdurabo
The difference is that Mike Cameron really is good, while Rowand is not. Cameron is a legitmiate CF with some pop. Rowand is a 4th outfielder who can provide occasional pop if he is not overused.

I really do not remeber to well but didn't Mike Cameron look this way when he was with the Sox, lost at the plate

Randar68
05-17-2004, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by chisoxfan79
I really do not remeber to well but didn't Mike Cameron look this way when he was with the Sox, lost at the plate

cameron struck out a lot, but also took a lot of walks, something Rowand has no clue about. in addition, cameron has been one of the 3 or 4 best defensive CF'ers in all of baseball every year he's played. Rowand is bottom 3rd at best.

talent vs a try-hard player.