PDA

View Full Version : sox line-up

bilpatrick
05-16-2004, 01:30 AM
well, if the sox want to something they have not done in 4 years, they better find a way to get rid of two players who currently hit in the 2-7 holes. all 6 players are homer and pull happy, an dwe've seen this type of baseball does not work. sure when you score 15 runs it great, but have we scored 15 runs since? I was in Baltimore last week, and I must say, the sox got lucky to take 2-3. they better start trying to hit the ball to the right side, or left in jose's case, if they have any plans on finishing higher than second place. if anyone knows kenny williams tell him to trade konerko, rauch, and whoever else they want from our system for casey and graves. that would be ultra-agressive. casey might only hit 10 homers a year, but hitting 5th in this lineup will get him about 110 rbis, and that is what it is all about. graves as our closer is a lot safer than koch. just some random thoughts after watching my beloved sox struggle to a 6-8 may record so far, they are much better than this.

dillio
05-16-2004, 04:31 AM
to tell u the truth i would take casey for either lee or konerko at this point and yeah graves is solid

RedPinStripes
05-16-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by dillio
to tell u the truth i would take casey for either lee or konerko at this point and yeah graves is solid

*****! Love that pic.