PDA

View Full Version : Saturday's Winning Pick to Click


Daver
05-15-2004, 09:23 PM
Accounted for all the Sox offense today.



:hurt




I can't make people get on base in front of me.

Whitesox029
05-15-2004, 10:08 PM
You seem to have forgotten to call him today's loftiest dwarf.

Daver
05-15-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Whitesox029
You seem to have forgotten to call him today's loftiest dwarf.

I gotta find a new gimmick.....


:bandance:

JRIG
05-15-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Daver
Accounted for all the Sox offense today.



:hurt




I can't make people get on base in front of me.

Yeah, but even if he could I don't think that would make the Frank-bashers happy.

He's still too slow!

OEO Magglio
05-15-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Daver
I gotta find a new gimmick.....


:bandance:
Daver, I don't want to see another post out of you until you get that new gimmick, you understand? :D:

RKMeibalane
05-15-2004, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by JRIG
Yeah, but even if he could I don't think that would make the Frank-bashers happy.

He's still too slow!

I'm surprised that no has complained that his home run didn't travel five hundred feet. I expected someone to rip into him for hitting a line-drive home run instead of a towering moon-shot.

Whitesox029
05-16-2004, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Daver
I gotta find a new gimmick.....


:bandance:
When I first saw this post I assumed you'd found the new gimmick, and that it was a dancing banana. Why ruin my perception?

:bandance: = Today's loftiest dwarf award