PDA

View Full Version : Ozz to Reporters & Certain Sox Players: "I make the F***** Lineup!"

Hangar18
05-13-2004, 11:20 AM
this was in response to a couple players (probably Konerko and Crede) being mad that they werent in the lineup. Way To Go OZZ! Im really liking him more and more. Now mind you....this is probably a "reporter causing furor" issue also, as a reporter went to a player (didnt say who) and told them they werent in the lineup for last nites game, causing them to comment unfavorably. Just think, with Manuel, he wouldve gone RIGHT BACK to the Un-producing lineup. Cheers OZZ.

delben91
05-13-2004, 11:21 AM
Sweet, way to take charge Ozzie!!

Hangar, where'd you see this, in one of the chicago papers?

Sad
05-13-2004, 11:27 AM
I heard that sound-byte on WSCR this AM...
was hilarious...

DaveIsHere
05-13-2004, 11:30 AM
Too bad you couldn't get the sound clip, but that is awesome, He will not back down and that is good. I really feel that if someone is messing with the chemistry they will be gone, no matter who it is, Ozz and K-dub make a good team for the decision making in their respective positions

Brian26
05-13-2004, 11:50 AM
Heard that soundbyte on Dahl's show yesterday. Great clip. Hilarious.

By the way, I'm curious why Patbooyah won't mention WSI by name when he's on the air. Yesterday, he basically recounted everything Hangar said about Cub fans starting the fights, and then he credited "various White Sox message boards" he had been reading. Where's the love?

Hangar18
05-13-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Brian26
Heard that soundbyte on Dahl's show yesterday. Great clip. Hilarious.

By the way, I'm curious why Patbooyah won't mention WSI by name when he's on the air. Yesterday, he basically recounted everything Hangar said about Cub fans starting the fights, and then he credited "various White Sox message boards" he had been reading. Where's the love?

He didnt give us any love? I was supposed to meet up
with him before the game, but it got Rained Out. Thats an
offense punishable by public calling-out and/or payable with a 22oz Beer. I think Patbooyah owes me/us a drink (i'll drink one for wsi) :gulp: Pat ??? :smile:

wdelaney72
05-13-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
this was in response to a couple players (probably Konerko and Crede) being mad that they werent in the lineup. Way To Go OZZ! Im really liking him more and more. Now mind you....this is probably a "reporter causing furor" issue also, as a reporter went to a player (didnt say who) and told them they werent in the lineup for last nites game, causing them to comment unfavorably. Just think, with Manuel, he wouldve gone RIGHT BACK to the Un-producing lineup. Cheers OZZ.

Actually, Manual would have gone with the same guys not producing. He just would have switched th batting order up and called it "tinkering".

Brian26
05-13-2004, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
He didnt give us any love? I was supposed to meet up
with him before the game, but it got Rained Out. Thats an
offense punishable by public calling-out and/or payable with a 22oz Beer. I think Patbooyah owes me/us a drink (i'll drink one for wsi) :gulp: Pat ??? :smile:

No love at all. I saw him hangin' and bangin' in the BPB last night, but I didn't want to interupt since it looked like he was workin' a chick. Sucks that the game got rained out last night.

jordan23ventura
05-13-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Brian26

No love at all. I saw him hangin' and bangin' in the BPB last night, but I didn't want to interupt since it looked like he was workin' a chick. Sucks that the game got rained out last night.

Bangin' slang daddy-o.