PDA

View Full Version : Starting Lineup


HomerCoach
05-12-2004, 06:28 PM
Harris 2B
Valentin SS
Ordonez RF
Thomas DH
Lee LF
Gload 1B
Uribe 3B
Perez CF
Olivo C

pjthesox13
05-12-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by HomerCoach
Harris 2B
Valentin SS
Ordonez RF
Thomas DH
Lee LF
Gload 1B
Uribe 3B
Perez CF
Olivo C

Moved from another thread

Is it just me or shouldn't Uribe be batting earlier in the lineup? 2 or 5 hole maybe or I'm I just loco?

SoxxoS
05-12-2004, 06:36 PM
Guillen needs to keep Konerko's ass on the bench.

OurBitchinMinny
05-12-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by HomerCoach
Harris 2B
Valentin SS
Ordonez RF
Thomas DH
Lee LF
Gload 1B
Uribe 3B
Perez CF
Olivo C

Uribe and Valentin need to be switched

HomerCoach
05-12-2004, 06:37 PM
I say:

Harris
Lee
Ordonez
Thomas
Uribe
Perez
Valentin
Gload
Olivo

pjthesox13
05-12-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by SoxxoS
Guillen needs to keep Konerko's ass on the bench.

No Arguement there!

HomerCoach
05-12-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by pjthesox13
No Arguement there!

TRUE DAT!

OurBitchinMinny
05-12-2004, 06:43 PM
As long as he keep that bastard rowand on the bench it doesnt really matter who he plays. Get rid of him! I like lee in the #2 spot. He should just switch it up to see if he cant get it going. Looks like crede may be in the doghouse. I know he is struggled but i think this is the first time hes sat out 2 in a row. Unless hes hurt

OEO Magglio
05-12-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by ChisoxfaninMinny
As long as he keep that bastard rowand on the bench it doesnt really matter who he plays. Get rid of him! I like lee in the #2 spot. He should just switch it up to see if he cant get it going. Looks like crede may be in the doghouse. I know he is struggled but i think this is the first time hes sat out 2 in a row. Unless hes hurt
I don't think crede's in the doghouse I think Ozzie saw this lineup score 15 runs last night and really doesn't want to mess around with that.

pjthesox13
05-12-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by ChisoxfaninMinny
Looks like crede may be in the doghouse. I know he is struggled but i think this is the first time hes sat out 2 in a row. Unless hes hurt

I do wonder why Crede is playing. I haven't heard of any injuries, is Guillen just seeing what Gload can do or what.

OEO Magglio
05-12-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by pjthesox13
I do wonder why Crede is playing. I haven't heard of any injuries, is Guillen just seeing what Gload can do or what.
Gload is playing in place of PK not Crede.

OurBitchinMinny
05-12-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by OEO Magglio
I don't think crede's in the doghouse I think Ozzie saw this lineup score 15 runs last night and really doesn't want to mess around with that.

Good point....But I think its irrelevant tonight if you take a look at the radar. Id be surprised if they got this one

pjthesox13
05-12-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by OEO Magglio
Gload is playing in place of PK not Crede.

True, I didn't see that. Ozzie must want to be keeping in Uribe than. Crede must not be able to play 1st.

MRKARNO
05-12-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by ChisoxfaninMinny
Good point....But I think its irrelevant tonight if you take a look at the radar. Id be surprised if they got this one

Even if this game has to start at 9, this game will go on. I suspect that it will go on because the Orioles probably have an early flight out tomorrow bc of the 1:05 game time and they've been rained out a billion times this year already. Plus they dont come here again I think so it can't be made up later. They'll do all possible to get this one in.

batmanZoSo
05-12-2004, 07:13 PM
First, Lee had another ofer last night so he should be sitting. Second, Uribe should be hitting second. Third, if not, why not bat him 5th? Or at least ahead of Gload. Come on.