PDA

View Full Version : 5-Spot Ticket Package

thepaulbowski
05-10-2004, 04:27 PM
Just received this via e-mail for those who may want to look into it.

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/ticketing/ticketdeals.jsp

DaveIsHere
05-10-2004, 04:31 PM
WOW that is cheap too, hhhmmmmm what to do

jabrch
05-10-2004, 04:36 PM
If you like sitting in the OF - that's a great deal. The nice thing about the Granton package is you can use it for tickets anywhere in the park. The 5 Spot was only for the reserved seats in 104 and 105 (Right Center Field)

DaveIsHere
05-10-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by jabrch
If you like sitting in the OF - that's a great deal. The nice thing about the Granton package is you can use it for tickets anywhere in the park. The 5 Spot was only for the reserved seats in 104 and 105 (Right Center Field)

Actually the Granton deal is for the upper deck only!!!!! That sucks

jabrch
05-10-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by DaveIsHere
Actually the Granton deal is for the upper deck only!!!!! That sucks

Did they change it? I didn't pay enough attention to the woman on the phone. Last year it was for any seat in the park.

thepaulbowski
05-10-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by jabrch

LF & RF and the best seats in the park (for the money), IMO. You have the whole field in front of you & can see pretty much everything.

jabrch
05-10-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by thepaulbowski
LF & RF and the best seats in the park (for the money), IMO. You have the whole field in front of you & can see pretty much everything.

Different strokes...

I'd rather sit upper deck, first 5 rows inside of the bases and be seeing the play from the frontside rather than in the OF and seeing it from the backside. I'd rather sit in the lower boxes, but that's a different story.

That's just me.

pearso66
05-10-2004, 05:30 PM
I have to agree, when i sat in RF, i had a hard time following the ball, and to get a good read of where it was going you had to pay attention to the fielder, I enjoy watching the flight of the ball, and I think the seats along the lines, and in the UD are good for doing that