PDA

View Full Version : Wa wa wa wa wa

jlh0023
05-10-2004, 11:24 AM
Is anybody else sick of everybody on these boards crying becuase of a three game losing streak. Boo hoo! Its three games. We don't need to decide to disassemble our team suddenly because we lost 3 games. We're still tied for first, and we're still good team, we just need some work. Just cause a team loses a couple games doesn't mean they suddenly suck, they just had some bad days.....happens to the best of em.

Rocky Soprano
05-10-2004, 11:27 AM
Exactly!

Just relax! Everything will be fine.

The sky is not falling!

woodenleg
05-10-2004, 11:28 AM
Yes, I'm sick of it.

I'm also sick of threads telling people to quit crying. I think there are more of those at the moment.

Palehose13
05-10-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by jlh0023
Is anybody else sick of everybody on these boards crying becuase of a three game losing streak. Boo hoo! Its three games. We don't need to decide to disassemble our team suddenly because we lost 3 games. We're still tied for first, and we're still good team, we just need some work. Just cause a team loses a couple games doesn't mean they suddenly suck, they just had some bad days.....happens to the best of em.

I agree. I just hope we can turn it around before Minnesota come to town.

Rocky Soprano
05-10-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by woodenleg
Yes, I'm sick of it.

I'm also sick of threads telling people to quit crying. I think there are more of those at the moment.

If people stopped crying over a little spilled milk then these threads would be non existent.

ChiSoxBobette
05-10-2004, 11:47 AM
Very Well Put!
It's not just on this site but all the White Sox sites its very annoying to this garbage. So they lost 3 in a row to the Blue Jays, who by the way are'nt that bad of a team, Everybody Just Relax.

GO WHITE SOX!

kittle42
05-10-2004, 12:03 PM
I could really not be less worried about this losing streak.

BeerHandle
05-10-2004, 12:15 PM

Not worried. I think the day off would be great. I will say the Lee and Kornerko need to get their head out of the A$$.

What is Kornerko batting in the month of May: something like .074!

petekat
05-10-2004, 12:24 PM
amen to that. ENJOYYYYYYYYY the season

guillen4life13
05-10-2004, 06:47 PM
I just worry because it's these types of things that have historically sent the Sox on extended slumps that ruin the season and hopes of getting into the playoffs. What worries me is that their playing is really shoddy right now, and in the not too distant future they will be playing Minnesota.

cubhater
05-10-2004, 07:10 PM
Relax everyone. I'll be ecstatic if a three game losing streak is our biggest slump of the year. :smile:

Every team slumps during the season. Didn't we just go 8-4 or something prior to the Toronto series. It's a marathon, not a sprint. The Sox are notorious for early hitting slumps and we'll recover.

Let's get back on track against the Orioles and give the Twins a much needed whoopin'!

PaleHoseGeorge
05-10-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by cubhater
Relax everyone. I'll be ecstatic if a three game losing streak is our biggest slump of the year. :smile:

Every team slumps during the season. Didn't we just go 8-4 or something prior to the Toronto series. It's a marathon, not a sprint. The Sox are notorious for early hitting slumps and we'll recover.

Let's get back on track against the Orioles and give the Twins a much needed whoopin'!

You're a good Sox Fan. Be fruitful and multiply.