PDA

View Full Version : The importance of Chemistry

lowesox
05-09-2004, 07:32 PM
I think Chemistry is going to be the theme to this season. After all, it would explain all the ugly wins and all the 1-run wins. The brutal truth about these WhiteSOx is, they're not nearly as individually talented as some of us make them out to be. So they'll have to talented collectively.

I think as fans, we should start weighing the importance of chemistry in how we analyze how management handles the players.

After all, I think chemistry has a lot to do with why this team has responded to Valentin's return with 3 straight losses to an inferior team.

Right now, they're on a bit of a downward slide. If there are changes on the horizon, I say make them now. And let the players that remain start building chemistry again.

JohnBasedowYoda
05-09-2004, 07:40 PM
manos has been on the team for a while now, i don't think he'd come back and everyone will be like, "oh man he's screwing up our game." i've heard he was a clubhouse presence and that he jives pretty good. hell him, billy, and aaron prolly have a facial hair club.

JGarlandrules20
05-09-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by JohnBasedowYoda
manos has been on the team for a while now, i don't think he'd come back and everyone will be like, "oh man he's screwing up our game." i've heard he was a clubhouse presence and that he jives pretty good.
But can't too much good chemistry be a bad thing?

Paulwny
05-10-2004, 11:13 AM
There was a discussion on this board a few years ago about , "is team chemistry important". I agree with this statement which I believe Daver made, ~ If you want team chemistry stick a lit bunsen burners up a few behinds".