PDA

View Full Version : Hey West

CLR01
07-22-2001, 04:06 AM
Is tere anyway to make the post darken when you read them or is that what the little down arrow next to the subject is for? To let you know thre is a new thread. And why is my signature showing all the HTML?

FarWestChicago
07-22-2001, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by CLR01
Is tere anyway to make the post darken when you read them or is that what the little down arrow next to the subject is for? To let you know thre is a new thread. And why is my signature showing all the HTML?

I set up the test board that way, but it doesn't really do any good. When there is a new response it will pop up to the top.

HTML is turned off. You need to use the built in VB code. You pretty much just use [ instead of <.

CLR01
07-22-2001, 04:15 AM
One more question, who do i edit my profile? I am probably just not seeing it but please help.

FarWestChicago
07-22-2001, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by CLR01
One more question, who do i edit my profile? I am probably just not seeing it but please help.

On the upper right there is a button that says user cp. That's the user control panel. You do it all from there. Also, when you get caught up on the board, there is a link on the bottom right of the main page. It says mark all forums as read. Do that. Then new posts make those little buttons pop up on the new posts and they go away on the old posts.