PDA

View Full Version : BBTN Coverage?

SpartanSoxFan
05-06-2004, 12:01 AM
Is it me, or did BBTN not mention tonight's game AT ALL between the White Sox and Orioles??? Please tell me I'm wrong and missed it while I was in the kitchen or something...

:angry:

faneidde
05-06-2004, 12:44 AM
I saw the early one, they started the highlights in the 9th and that's all they showed. Said nothing about it. BBTN sucks!

soxnut
05-06-2004, 12:44 AM
Then I missed during channel flips. :(:

SpartanSoxFan
05-06-2004, 01:01 AM
Um, hello ESPN, you may want to include maybe one or two highlights from a game THAT YOU TELEVISED NATIONALLY DURING THE EVENING. This is unheard of.

Nard
05-06-2004, 01:49 AM
They didn't even talk about it after the game.

To their credit, immediately after the game on Monday they talked about Ozzie and Koch for what seemed like 10 minutes. Even Cubbie Gammons piped in and talked about it.

Today, not even a mention. Not even a headnod. I think Harold and Kruk wanted to talk about it but I blame that one Sportscenter-anchor type metrosexual **** who sped things along like it was Fox News or something. They went right to Astros highlights.

ChiSoxBobette
05-06-2004, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by faneidde
I saw the early one, they started the highlights in the 9th and that's all they showed. Said nothing about it. BBTN sucks!
They're always to busy for the White Sox ,[COLOR=teal]with having to figure out which scrub pitcher will be starting the 1st game of the World Series and all.

GO WHITE SOX!

Tekijawa
05-06-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by ChiSoxBob
[B]with having to figure out which scrub pitcher will be starting the 1st game of the World Series and all.
[B]

I heard the Cubs are saying Prior should be back for Game one of the World Series, After all it is just his Achillies.

Palehose13
05-06-2004, 01:01 PM
While I do acknowledge that that the White Sox lack coverage on BBTN daily, I think we have to recognize that two major happenings occured in baseball last night: Piazza and Clemens.

Hondo
05-06-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Palehose13
While I do acknowledge that that the White Sox lack coverage on BBTN daily, I think we have to recognize that two major happenings occured in baseball last night: Piazza and Clemens.

Agreed. you can't get too geeked about last night.
Maybe any other night but Clemmens' milestone is pretty huge.